Laid Bare!

everyone call the police on herojuana

Tribble Dick

everyone call the police on herojuana

Post  Tribble Dick on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 pm

inform them of that erratic driver. tell them herojuana cut you off, brandished a weapon, and made anti chinese slurs. pm me for his personal information before you call. this will snowball and hopefully lead to jailtime or deportation, it will be epic. two people reported herojuana on my behalf. every poster should make at least two calls to the police.

Banasty

Re: everyone call the police on herojuana

Post  Banasty on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Here's the email address.
    jgj@bjjtgl.gov.cn

Don't forget to mention he is a known drug dealer in Beijing and is a dangerous driver always stoned.
    Twisted Evil

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I have a feeling it's gonna be an extra special Friday night adult fun party.
    lol!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

See, that's got to be a brand new station, and I'd wager those are paid models not actual cops. I bet if you went in there a year from now, the majoirty of those bright shiny bulbs would be burnt out, and you just experience a dim brownish glow accentuated by tepid amber teajars. Those baby-blue dividers would be cracked and chipped with a layer of dust-grime the ayi's water based cleaning solution (water) and utter lack of elbow grease failed to get off. The uniforms'll be disheveled, ties off and collars soiled, with half off then asleep at their workstations in whatever chairs have still managed to stay intact, the other half unmanned still waiting on the replacements for those headsets and keyboards that busted months earlier.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:03 am