Laid Bare!

Global Crimes copy editor and journalist argue online about Peniswithear's RB lying article.

Banasty

Global Crimes copy editor and journalist argue online about Peniswithear's RB lying article.

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:59 am

Haha, classic:

And yes, all has been screenshot for later use in the UK courts. Thanks.

Jul 6 (edited Jul 6)Robert Foyle Hunwick - Buzz - Public - Muted

This appeared in Global Times, was picked up by NZ media. They've really gone to town on the guy. He'll have to change his name if he ever wants to survive a Google search from an employer (or prospective girlfriend)

Reshared post from Kaiser Kuo.
    KaiserKuo: RT @ChinaHush: Foreigner deported from China for stalking on the internet – unabridged & updated bit.ly bBBvnI

Gareth George - i wouldn't feel to bad for him. sounds like a total creep -- you've seen his stories. anyhow, if you look at the forums, he's mouthing off saying he's gonna sue the GT for defamation "cos heez a loy-ar!!!" good luck with that, freakJul 6DeleteUndo deleteReport spamNot spam

Robert Foyle Hunwick has disabled comments on this post

But who is Gareth George we ponder?

Laughing

Kaiser Kuo from ChinaHush looks like a bit of a omo to me.

At least RB knows who he is suing now.

pirat

Banasty

Re: Global Crimes copy editor and journalist argue online about Peniswithear's RB lying article.

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 am

Who types -- like this?

That's hardly objective journalism there GG. Rolling Eyes
    Time to set UFC on to tracking a couple of nasties.
    Twisted Evil

Banasty

Re: Global Crimes copy editor and journalist argue online about Peniswithear's RB lying article.

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:12 am

Oh I got it already GG is a Global Crimes copy editor.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 am

Just a quick Google search.
    Hey is there two GG's?

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:36 am

Will this reflect badly on the CCP, hmm, I wonder Rolling Eyes .
    Anyway, it was nice to know Global Crimes is a CCP propoganda mouth piece that the international media hates after the Nobel piece.
    I never knew that.
    When the shit hits the fan in the REAL Western media I don't think there are gonna be too many people supporting Global Crimes, the CCP or our little ABC homo wannbe musician and writer.

He should be renamed Hong Kong Phooey.
    Everything traces back Kaiser. See?

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:43 am

Just Google are little defamatory internet ABC friend Kaiser Kuo:

Biography

First of all, a few words on the name of this blog. I came up with "Ich Bin Ein Beijinger" as the name for a monthly column I started writing in October, 2001, for the English-language magazine that's Beijing. I'm not German, despite the name Kaiser, and I'm not really a Beijinger, despite living in Beijing for getting on 13 years if you add it all up.
    As for "Straight Outta Chaoyang," surely you know the NWA masterpiece it references. But Chaoyang, Beijing's large eastern district, is only "ghetto" in the sense that it's home to the vast majority of expats living in the Chinese capital. I'm comin' to you straight outta Chaoyang.
    I'm a native of Upstate New York, second in a brood of four produced by a couple of Henanese who made it to Ohio by way of Taipei. I grew up mainly in Tucson, Arizona, and went to college at U.C. Berkeley.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:45 am

I wonder if the dumb cunt knows that's Beijing was stolen and handed to the Bearded Midget and a few others Rolling Eyes .
    Looks like he did a nice back stab job on MK'o too.
    Oh he is connected to thebeijinger, gee, that's a surprise!
    Twisted Evil

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 am

This second GG HAS to have an ID on TBJ.
    Twisted Evil

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 am

Anyway, this lawsuit is starting to shape up nicely.
    Thanks GG that was a whole lot of emotion from a total stranger.
    And yes, RB is a loy-arr.
    But of course, RB would rather be a copy editor for Global Crimes, yes he would and you are NOT a homo!

Last edited by Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 am

RB is gonna sue that KK just out of principle.
    Fuck accepting a retraction from that homo ABC.
    lol!

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 am

Can you link to the funny shit they wrote about you? Very Happy

At the moment I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Rolling Eyes
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:27 am

Global Times announced the new "Confucious Award" would be given in place of the Nobel Peace Prize.

I bet it was Huanchu's idea... or at least I'd imagine he supports it wholeheartedly.

So do I...

SK is gonna one step further and boycott BOTH the Nobel *and* Confucious awards.

I am officially announcing the SK Robert Black/UFC Peace Prize.

And I'm awarding it to Count Zero!

(Sorry, once again, it's a flaming bag of poo)

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Oh Count's OK, just give him a pink jumbo dildo to play with and he'll sit in the corner quite happily playing.
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 pm

count is getting a lot of prizes from SK. first a dildo, and now a bag of poo.
    i'm sure he's real glad he set up an ID here.

i have a question. isn't kaiser kuo the guy who doesn't exist in "the usual suspects"?

thanks.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:28 pm

No idea, all I know he is a homo ABC who defamed RB with his pathetic website.
    Actually, not that RB ever practised in defamation but it is not really a big deal and usually dealt with just by a letter.
    A letter goes outlining the defamation, requesting deletion and retraction.
    If they are too stupid to delete then that letter gets attached to a simple defamation application in the courts.
    It's a pretty simple process.
    Global Crimes have received their letter, in some ways RB hopes they don't delete.
    Peniswithears can't retract as invididuals cannot.
    He will be toasted later.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Peniswithears has broken all the rules.
    Not only did he write a lying article, it was personally motivated, on top of that he spread it all around the world himself AND also denied writing it.
    Even a fellow Global Crimes journalist knows what he did and disagrees (publicly).

It certainly is going to be a fun case for RB.
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Banasty wrote:Peniswithears has broken all the rules.
    Not only did he write a lying article, it was personally motivated, on top of that he spread it all around the world himself AND also denied writing it.
    Even a fellow Global Crimes journalist knows what he did and disagrees (publicly).

It certainly is going to be a fun case for RB.

I don't know much about journalism, but I've never heard of someone writing a column under a pen name for a legitimate mainstream newspaper publication.

How can anyone take a newspaper that allows its columnists to print articles under the pen name "Bruce Wayne" seriously?

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Exactly. And then you have a copy editor online joining in the fun.
    Yeah, I really don't know what Peniswithears was thinking or the paper for allowing the article to go ahead.
    Must have been taking some of Hewo's bad drugs.
    Anyway, we can learn from our mistakes.

Twisted Evil

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 pm

The good news for RB is that is linked to the Communist Party.
    They don't like being embarrassed or losing face internationally.
    So, RB is waiting a little more confidently now with the investigation report he sent.
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Yeah, the whole "losing face" thing in China can sometimes work to your advantage. People don't like to look bad, so when something goes wrong they're more than willing to make others into scapegoats.

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 am

> Even a fellow Global Crimes journalist knows what he did and disagrees (publicly).

Who? Where?

Could you please provide links to this stuff, Robert?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 am

This guy is a like a twitter machine. How can he Twit so much from within Chinar? I thought it was banned. Must be one of the advantages of working as international director for Baidu.

Guess that means we can add chinese powerhouse Baidu to the list of SK webenemies. Let's see, we've now got:

TBJ
    Welivingbeijing
    Al Sharpton's Nationalactionnetwork
    Global Times
    China Hush
    Baidu

vs.

SatansKingdom

Holy fuck, we're fucked!

We need some allies, STAT!

Anyone? Please!? Hello.... Wikileaks?? Al Quaeda????

What about those sexpat and white nationalist sites TobbyG linked to? Will you help us?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 am

Please!!! We will suck your fucking dick!

Well, I won't personally, but I'm sure there's someone around here who can be talked into it.

SK needs a hero, so how about it? Who's willing to take one for the team and suck some dick to save this website?

CZ? Warnie? Here's your chance to make rank. Go suck us up some allies!
    Warnie Enochs

Post  Warnie Enochs on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Well all jokes aside, I'm not sure how I could help even if I wanted to.

Whatever happened to that TobbyG?
    I'll bet he'd have an idea of how I could help.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Take two jumbo dildos daily Count, anally, before meals and that should fix the problem. Bob's your Aunty so to speak.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 am