Laid Bare!

More Monkey King (split from "Request to Forum Users")

Banasty

Re: More Monkey King (split from "Request to Forum Users")

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 am

Haha, typical sixty year old man with a new baby fashion:

"I've posted this site on Facebook just for shits and giggles. Guess what? General consensus: You're all freaks of nature. Sad, lonely, homosexual, middle-aged men with nothing/no-one better to do with your time than talk about shoving dildos up men's asses and assraping them."
    Repeat after me Gramps:

"I am elderly! I have an unhealthy obsession and hate of another male, twenty years my junior!"
    lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:01 am

So you have ACTUALLY opened ANOTHER ID of Facebook Gramps?
    lol!
    Aren't you supposed tpo be running a couple of kindergartens in Beijing?

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:03 am

O darn. I'm gonna get him and shut down that website!

lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 am

We are gonna be famous and its ALL beacuse of a hateful old kindergarten owner in Beijing!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 am

Just go to an xxxxxxxxxxx in xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Last edited by Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod Policy Violation: Workplaces)

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:28 am

Are these comments appropriate for a sixty year old kindergarten owner in Beijing (Ivy Shunyi, Poodle King - that is why he wants to get this site shut down - we know too much! Razz ):

He posted on the forum that he was a chauffeur for Jackie Onassis. That would confirm his age at anywhere between 57 and 70. He claims in his posts that he and his pregnant Sichuan wife own and run two kindergartens (Ivy) in Beijing yet he constantly makes racist remarks and even calls his little Chinese students “Nongmob”.

The nongmob mentality starts early Posted Jul 15, 2009 11:06am by Monkey King

"My company runs kindergartens, and my office is in the same building as one of them. So, every now and then I like to take a break and go play with the kids. Here's what happens almost every time. One of the kids will throw a ball at me, or playfully use his/her kung fu on me, and I'll act like I'm knocked back or surprised, etc. He/she laughs with glee, and does it again. Then another kid notices and joins in. Within 30 seconds I'm being pelted with balls or being pummeled with tiny fists as the entire class joins in. It's gotten to the point that now, as soon as I walk in the room, they all gang up on me immediately. Of course, it's all in good fun, but it's rather frightening to know that they'll be doing the exact same thing in 20 years. P.S. I regret using the phrase "pelted with balls". Knowing this forum, that will come back to haunt me. Link: http://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2009/07/15/The-nongmob-mentality-starts-early

Posted by: Monkey King on Nov 27, 2009 12:33pm:

Okay, I'm happy to. My business was with a teacher's college, ergo the student body of 3000+ was 95% female. That's about 2800 or so young, nubile Sichuan girls. After my second day of meetings, I was told that some of the students wanted to "play" with me. Because my wife was with me on the trip, I didn't give the potential opportunity in such a situation more than a passing thought. As it turned out, the playing turned out to be just that--some games on the sports field with about 80 girls and a couple guys. A surprisingly high percentage of the girls were quite attractive, and the men were pretty cool as far as Chinese men go. (In general, I've always thought that Sichuanese were the "best" Chinese, on many levels, and this experience only strengthened that belief. Of course, for all I know, I might think even more highly of, say, Fujiangren, if I ever go there.) They asked me to teach them some English songs, but they already knew the two or three that came to mind. In fact, they knew a lot more English songs than I did. I've noticed previously the much greater emphasis Chinese schools--from preschool on up--place on performing arts than do American schools, and I absolutely believe they're right to do so. I was also invited by a teacher to give a lecture to her class. I don't know why she thought a random foreigner might have anything worthwhile to say, but I agreed. I talked about being independent, not being afraid to voice your own opinion, and not being afraid to question authority if you doubt what you are being told--you know, the standard fodder we foreigners rely on--or should rely on--when in that situation. The students seemed to enjoy it; the teacher I'm not so sure. More than one lovely young thing--okay, two--made it rather clear that they'd be willing to continue "playing" in private. However, like I said, I couldn't have gotten away with it, so I had to politely decline. The college and the town it was in was in a relatively rural area, so the laowai stares came often. These people clearly did not see foreigners very often. However, it really didn't bother me in the least, like it can in Beijing. There wasn't the hint of disdain that you pick up in the capital, for one thing. Just curiosity and interest. They also quickly broke eye contact if I stared back, indicating that they were smarter than the average Beijinger as far as knowing how rude it would be to continue staring. One night, my associates took me to a hotpot restaurant in the town. This place, aesthetically speaking, was as gorgeous as the best-looking and most expensive restaurants in Beijing, and it was also some of the best hotpot I've had. I found it amazing that a restaurant of this calibre could be found out in the middle of nowhere. We also spent three nights in Chengdu, which, for my money, is the best city in China. We stayed at a hotel I'd heard good things about--the Buddhazen. Yes, it's one word, and yes, it's a cheesy name even if spelled correctly, but this place was better than many 5-star hotels I've stayed at for about a third of the cost. I'll always stay there from now on when in Chengdu and I highly recommend it. This post is already too long, but there were a dozen other little things that reminded me of what I liked about China when I first decided to move here, but had more or less forgotten. Of course, being the materialistic and greedy person I am, the B.O.M was my favorite. It was nice to feel that positive about being in China again.
    Link: http://www.thebeijinger.com/forum/2009/11/26/A-good-China-week

An elderly man, Ivy kindergarten owner wrote this.

But we suck.

Yeah right Granpops.

And he is touching up his teenage step-daughter as we speak, poor girl.

Mad

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 am

This guy owns two xxxxxxxxx in Beijing.
    Creepy huh?
    Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mod Policy Violation: Workplaces)

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 am

He posts on thebeijinger as Monkey King.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:16 am

Are you a happily married man as you told the folks on Facebook?
    Evil or Very Mad

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:18 am

And who is going to END your "happy" marriage?

Pick me old man!

lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:41 am

Your Facebook followers know the real creepy old man now.

Oops Granpops, did you fuck it up again?

lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:33 am

The war has started. Check out a few of the Beijing kindie sites, old boy.
    Wink lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 am

You mean like this one?

http://www.echinacities.com/beijing/city-life/expat-schooling-options-in-beijing-kindergarten-and.html

Why be ashamed old perv, you wrote it after all.

affraid santa lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 am

Use your big guanxi stick to get it deleted old boy.
    After all, the truth is nasty.

clown lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:42 am

Feeling you ARE in a war with RB now?

cheers rabbit cherry lol!

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 am

I think Rob should be free to post his homosexual writings. I mean, you’ve got to take a stand somewhere.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to Sciency or Jacques (Hi, new friend!) so it’s a tricky one.

Honestly, this doesn’t come as a complete surprise, Jack.

Robbo is no stranger to controversy. He was actually deported from China due to some kafuffle over his first book. That’s the kind of risk writers take I suppose. And, even worse, some guys on thebeijinger forum said bad things about him purely because of his anti-racist stance! He’s suing them for online defamation but that can take a while, as you know. Still, when the half a million dollars from that comes in he’ll be laughing.

Does forumotion have some gay New Zealand stuff for the more hardcore/rape fantasy material? Please send the links to Rob (aka Banasty).

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 am

Which diameter jumbo dildo this morning?

lol!

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 am

Twisted Evil You need a big one today.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 am

I am not Paul Moriss! Wank wank, anal insertion, lol! much blood.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 am

Posting people's workplaces is against the mod policy.

Also, could we keep all the Monkey King stuff to the dozens of Monkey King threads that have aleady been started in HIB?

Banasty

More Monkey King (split from "Request to Forum Users")

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 am

OK.
    Laughing

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 am

Like a cyber "virgin" stalker, touched for the very first time.
    tongue

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 am

You make me feel, I have nothing to hide.

No lol!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Count_Z wrote:I think Rob should be free to post his homosexual writings. I mean, you’ve got to take a stand somewhere.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to Sciency or Jacques (Hi, new friend!) so it’s a tricky one.

Honestly, this doesn’t come as a complete surprise, Jack.

Robbo is no stranger to controversy. He was actually deported from China due to some kafuffle over his first book. That’s the kind of risk writers take I suppose. And, even worse, some guys on thebeijinger forum said bad things about him purely because of his anti-racist stance! He’s suing them for online defamation but that can take a while, as you know. Still, when the half a million dollars from that comes in he’ll be laughing.

Does forumotion have some gay New Zealand stuff for the more hardcore/rape fantasy material? Please send the links to Rob (aka Banasty).

LOL
    step
    You'll like my 15 year old step daugher. She's tight like a squirrel's butthole. She's is also a squirter. Send a reply if you want her cell number.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Thread is LOCKED.

This violates the mod policy on in so many areas.

First off, the username is a not-so-nuanced play on a poster's real name. Therefore, the username will be changed and the account banned.

Second off, family members -particularly *daughters*.

Also alluding to the possession of personal info on posters' family members or requests for it.

That's going into the mod policy as of now.

OPEN ANOTHER BOARD TO DO THIS SHIT. I'M SERIOUSLY FKN FED UP WITH IT.

No more! The motherfucking END.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:14 pm