Laid Bare!

the poodles day of reckoning is here

Tribble Dick

the poodles day of reckoning is here

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 pm

you can't stop it psioncy. today is the day. act like a little bitch and the heat is gonna be turned up full blast.

if this board is turned off check out poodlesexposed@do-goo.net

the only thing worse than a criminal poodle is a criminal poodle sympathizer. there is no jacque from foromotions you are a dizzy bitch for falling for that gag. ole

carlos slim
    ceo telmex telecom

UFC's bro

Re: the poodles day of reckoning is here

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

RB will get Monkey Pops.
    I guess the old boy will die of a heart attack soon.
    Watch this space.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:you can't stop it psioncy. today is the day. act like a little bitch and the heat is gonna be turned up full blast.

if this board is turned off check out poodlesexposed@do-goo.net

the only thing worse than a criminal poodle is a criminal poodle sympathizer. there is no jacque from foromotions you are a dizzy bitch for falling for that gag. ole

carlos slim
    ceo telmex telecom

For chrissake's, I'm not TRYING to stop it.

The mod policy HAS NEVER CHANGED.

RB is welcome to his revenge, I even hope he gets it.

And what he posts on other boards is not my business.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Sciency is far from a little bitch.
    He is caught in the middle.
    If this forum was dumped I pesonally would be disappointed.
    Tribble Dick, yeah, I love your support, thanks, but he is doing what he can to keep this forum alive and that is something.
    I know him, if we annoy him too much he will just flip the switch.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

And of course that is what the Poodles are gagging for.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 pm

UFC's bro wrote:

you are proving my point. that proves sciency is a little bitch.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Well we can't all be UFC's and RB's.
    I wonder if anyone is regretting taking on Rb?
    Wink
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:
    UFC's bro wrote:

I've outlined my reasoning on many occasions.

Flesh-searching/stalking is OUT. The mod policy was initiated early on.

Can imagine what this place would look like without it?

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

sciency crumbles at the first sign of pressure. the forumotion president wouldn't be signing up for a screenname on an assrape forum to send you his censoring suggestions, he would has contacted sciency directly via his admin account to inform the forum admin he is altering forumotion's free speech policy.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 pm

That's true but MK is after him in the real world.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 pm

What I find a little more hard to understand is when RB got banned so many Poodles came here.
    It's kind of sad.
    Their deep set hate of RB, who none of them have ever met, runs deep in their minds.

Hey, RB is happy to oblige and manipulate.

Dumb fucks.

Twisted Evil

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:
    UFC's bro wrote:

yeah, its called thebeijinger. and they must be somewhat successful if they are collecting advertising revenue. you might want to learn to take an extended blind eye at time, they have a mod policy that takes at least 12 hours to edit allowing their members to read the posts that are eventually edited.

no one want a impartial fox news, its called npr and they cater to another audience. give your audience what they want.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 pm

RB is now going to refresh his drink, got that Poodles, oh he just scratched his balls, got that?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:sciency crumbles at the first sign of pressure. the forumotion president wouldn't be signing up for a screenname on an assrape forum to send you his censoring suggestions, he would has contacted sciency directly via his admin account to inform the forum admin he is altering forumotion's free speech policy.

Excuse me, how did capitulate to that guy? I told him to stop making out with his sister and take a shower.

I don't give a fuck if the real guy or not. I haven't even checked the admin account for PMs.

I've ALWAYS been against cyberstalking. I shut down the forum in my spat with UFC over it, and I'll do it again.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Monkey Pops, RB is gonna stop when your family knows what a poon dog you are. And of course the entire kindergarten world of Beijing and Sichuan.
    Nice war huh?

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:
    UFC's bro wrote:

yeah, its called thebeijinger. and they must be somewhat successful if they are collecting advertising revenue. you might want to learn to take an extended blind eye at time, they have a mod policy that takes at least 12 hours to edit allowing their members to read the posts that are eventually edited.

no one want a impartial fox news, its called npr and they cater to another audience. give your audience what they want.

No, the mod policies stays.

I'm not impartial. I'm just not allowing people to talk about MK's daughter and the like.

Or post personal info.

MK and wawa play victim, lied to the cops. RB's email account got hacked, he was flesh searched on TBJ, and defamed with biased bullshit in the GT. ALL OF IT ILLEGAL.

Talking about finger banging herojuana's wife isn't going to fix any of that.

What the poodles did was compile "evidence" and take to the cops, pulled guanxi, etc.

That's a course that yields results. Talking about people's families and threatening them isn't gonna do any good or gain any sympathy.

Either way, I'm out, there's nothing I can do. I'm not getting involved with fkn cops and lawyers. And I'm not hosting a flesh search venue.

Really have fun with the new board. I'm *glad* you're starting one. Take all the guests from here, I don't mind, you're welcome to them.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:sciency crumbles at the first sign of pressure. the forumotion president wouldn't be signing up for a screenname on an assrape forum to send you his censoring suggestions, he would has contacted sciency directly via his admin account to inform the forum admin he is altering forumotion's free speech policy.

Excuse me, how did capitulate to that guy? I told him to stop making out with his sister and take a shower.

I don't give a fuck if the real guy or not. I haven't even checked the admin account for PMs.

I've ALWAYS been against cyberstalking. I shut down the forum in my spat with UFC over it, and I'll do it again.

you are confusing cyber stalking with idiots who are constantly volunteering damning personal information. excuse me for having any sense of reason and recall. if a fat cyberbully whines about his father molesting him, i don't tend to forget it. if a prudish girl meets a happily married guy in a bar to say a guy who kissed her raped her, the stench of irony can be too much for sensible people to bear. excuse me for pointing out the obvious. one question regarding your logic, how many beer bottles were shattered over your head by strangers for no apparent reason?

Post  Psioncy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:

you are confusing cyber stalking with idiots who are constantly volunteering damning personal information. excuse me for having any sense of reason and recall. if a fat cyberbully whines about his father molesting him, i don't tend to forget it. if a prudish girl meets a happily married guy in a bar to say a guy who kissed her raped her, the stench of irony can be too much for sensible people to bear. excuse me for pointing out the obvious. one question regarding your logic, how many beer bottles were shattered over your head by strangers for no apparent reason?

A few actually.

Look if you're gonna go this route, can I please just open up the archives so you track my arugments with UFC, they're about the same. And going through them again would just be tiring.

I've allowed a lot of info that's been self-posted to stay up. I've been relaxed on the mod button.

Read the mod policy, it's clear.

No names, workplaces, family members, phone numbers, pics, etc...

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Lay off him Tribble. You made your point. Don't shut down Sciency.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:
    UFC's bro wrote:

No, the mod policies stays.

I'm not impartial. I'm just not allowing people to talk about MK's daughter and the like.

Or post personal info.

MK and wawa play victim, lied to the cops. RB's email account got hacked, he was flesh searched on TBJ, and defamed with biased bullshit in the GT. ALL OF IT ILLEGAL.

Talking about finger banging herojuana's wife isn't going to fix any of that.

What the poodles did was compile "evidence" and take to the cops, pulled guanxi, etc.

That's a course that yields results. Talking about people's families and threatening them isn't gonna do any good or gain any sympathy.

Either way, I'm out, there's nothing I can do. I'm not getting involved with fkn cops and lawyers. And I'm not hosting a flesh search venue.

Really have fun with the new board. I'm *glad* you're starting one. Take all the guests from here, I don't mind, you're welcome to them.

you are committing no crime. you are missing the point, if the poodles had no evidence to take to the police they would invent it, which they might do to someone else. protecting the honour of herojuana's wife isn't going to score you any points with them or ensure you won't be the next victim. its take one of them to commit a crime and they all become apathetic. you might be protecting them if you don't react because the next victim won't be so likely to take banasty's peaceful, christian approach of not having them "taken care of" by a desperate farmer in need of 5000 rmb. now go change that old tampon before you get toxic shock, you little bitch.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 pm

UFC's bro wrote:Lay off him Tribble. You made your point. Don't shut down Sciency.

i am here for banasty's pearls of wisdom. your wish is my command.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Sciency is in Beijing. OK he may have pissed you off as a little pussy but he is gettable. MK is a nasty old prick and he is gunning for Sciency. How he has kept this forum up and running in Beijing with such enemies does amaze me. But I know the guy, he is tough. Please give him a break.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 am

I'm not protecting them. Or trying to score points with poodles. Or scared of them, or ANY OF THAT.

Once again, talking shit and posting their pics for the umpteenth time and threatening them won't do any good.

Going on posting spree full of blustery threats every time you get a morsel of personal info on one of them isn't GETTING REVENGE anyway.

It's nothing.

JUST START THE OTHER BOARD ALREADY. DO IT THERE ALL YOU WANT. NO MOD POLICY....

What the hell do you even need *me* for anyway? You don't.

GO FOR IT! *Please*

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:04 am

This self pity stuff is not good.
    Tribble see what you did!?
    Sciency, we all need you.
    Don't shut down.
    Watch an Oasis concert.
    Tribble, shame on you, we are not all as tough as UFC!

Crying or Very sad

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 am

Tribble say sorry to Sciency. Please.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 am