Laid Bare!

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:58 am

Last edited by UFC's bro on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

UFC's bro

Re: .....................................

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:03 am

Last edited by UFC's bro on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 am

Last edited by UFC's bro on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 am

Last edited by UFC's bro on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 am

Last edited by UFC's bro on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Poodle Punisher

Post  Poodle Punisher on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Hahahahahahaha

More impotent downfall threats.

Nothing will ever, ever happen, Er Bi, and everyone knows it.

You were punished for your criminal stalking and the world was informed of that fact. It's just like how sex offenders have to notify neighbors of their presence, except someone else took care of the notification for you, on a global scale. Nobody wants them, and nobody wants you. But don't worry, we promise to continue to take care of letting everyone know aaallllll about you, wherever you go. Full Service!

Sex offenders and criminal stalkers are supposed to get punished, Er Bi. You've received your punishment. There's no legal revenge option for you, even if you were a real lawyer. We all know that, and laugh at you when you talk about lawsuits any day now. Hahaha, I'm laughing again now just thinking of it. And you're too incompetent to even worry anybody about the illegal revenge you're seeking.

We're all laughing at you, Er Bi. We laugh at all of your fist-clenched downfall threats, too, they're a great amusement.

Be sure and advertise your new stalking blog. We can't wait to see it blow up in your face like everything else! I'll bet you can even get more than 18 people at once to witness your failure and laugh at you, and then laugh again when you boast that 18 people are laughing at you!

You're a treat, Er Bi. Usually it's no fun to watch people fail, but you always fail so spectacularly that it makes for great viewing. I have friends and family back in my home country that follow you now; I think one or two of them have even opened IDs here to exercise their donkeh-beating muscles. One is a teenage girl, just like the ones that ran you off that self-publishing forum! How about that? I might ask her and her friends to guest post sometime and talk about what they thought of your picture. You know, the one with the bitch tits and the rapist's stare?

Hahahahaha

Er Bi, internationally famous buffoon! Oymaloyar!!!! Asplanned!!!! Itutorfor50RMB!!! Iwouldliketodateyou!!! Webothknowwearealphamales!!! Areyouaspatheticaswefeel??? Istartedastalkingforumwhoopsitsbeendeleted!!! YourdownfallbeginsNOW!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Last edited by UFC's bro on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Drink more Hewo, don't cut down. Razz

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:28 pm

That's the spirit Hewo, drink more and do us a trick...like play a homevideo of your daddy beating the shit out of your fat sad ass...or go out and get a bottle indented into your brain.
    Though really a labotomy is too late.
    Razz

Poodle Punisher

Post  Poodle Punisher on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Hahahahahaha

Hahahaha

Those little balled-up fists of impotent rage are so cute!

Think of it this way, Er Bi. Now you don't have to go door to door in your mum's neighborhood asking people to sign a form acknowledging your creepy stalker status.

We're doing all of that for you.

And not just in your mum's neighborhood, but all over the world!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:54 pm

I think with all these foreigners getting into trouble in China and the tide turning against foreigners generally in China it may be a good time to blog your more racist comments, your name and pic along with your place of work?
    Is that illegal?
    Stalking?
    Just why can't you go back to Canada fatty?
    You are the master of your own fate Hewo.
    Twisted Evil

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm

One small advantage RB has over you, Daddy's lil humping bag, is that you are in China and he is not.
    Wink

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:29 pm

I am sure we will all be giving Bugburger a virtual high five soon.
    Oh look, it's Granpops.
    Still in Beijing Gramps?

Post  PoodleKing on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 pm

UFC's bro wrote:One small advantage RB has over you, Daddy's lil humping bag, is that you are in China and he is not.
    Wink

Why aren't you in China?

Wha happun?

'Peniswithears-Last chance' = I have realized there is nothing I can do to you, and this is my last, desperate attempt to 'scare' you on the internet.

xxxxxxxxxx, do you enjoy the daily humiliation?

Last edited by Psioncy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod Policy Violation: Real Names -last warning before IP ban!)

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I just realised. Christmas Day will be the six-month anniversary of Robbo's rise to fame via the Global Times!

Foreign Web-stalker deported
    * Source: Global Times
    * [09:34 June 25 2010]

cheers

In the spirit of Christmas, don't you think it's high time for forgive and forget? I mean... when you admitted that the Poodles were the only reason you got up in the morning and that you had dreams about them it was just depressing frankly... Do you mind if I call you Frankly? lol!

Also, I think you're old enough to go out into the world and get an actual job!

Anyhoo, if I don't see you around these parts beforehand I want to wish a very merry Christmas to our own special erB!

santa

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Same as last Xmas in the UK Count, running around with a big ham imbedded in your ass?
    Take three anal flushes after meals followed by three twinkies doing the washing machine.
    Should do the trick.

Post  ladyluck on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:16 pm

"Go for it, brother."

"I'll fucking die because of honor."

"See my eyes?"

ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

SK: You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers it'll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it.

TBJ: I didn't do anything. I did not do anything. This is your selfish imagination. That's all.

SK: (screaming) Shut the fuck up! You should just fucking smile, and blow me! 'Cause I deserve it!

Go out to the goddamn Jacuzzi, go and fuck the fucking Jacuzzi, it's a thing. You have no fucking soul!

TBJ: You need medication!

SK: I will make your goddamn life miserable.

I don't need medication. You need a fucking bat in the side of the head. All right? How 'bout that? You need a fucking doctor. You need a fucking brain transplant. You need a fucking, you need a fucking soul.

TBJ: I can't listen to this anymore.

SK: You hang up, I'm coming over there.

TBJ: I'll call the police.

SK: What?

TBJ: I'll call the police.

SK: Fuck you. I don't, I don't involve the police in anything because I can stand up for myself. You, you weak cunt, you call the fucking cops.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Count_Z wrote:I just realised. Christmas Day will be the six-month anniversary of Robbo's rise to fame via the Global Times!

Foreign Web-stalker deported
    * Source: Global Times
    * [09:34 June 25 2010]

cheers

In the spirit of Christmas, don't you think it's high time for forgive and forget? I mean... when you admitted that the Poodles were the only reason you got up in the morning and that you had dreams about them it was just depressing frankly... Do you mind if I call you Frankly? lol!

Also, I think you're old enough to go out into the world and get an actual job!

Anyhoo, if I don't see you around these parts beforehand I want to wish a very merry Christmas to our own special erB!

santa

Robbo is a deviation of Alex the Droogs real name. Ban/Warn Count Zero at once!

Also, I happen to believe "Frankly" is the derivation of some other poodles name, yet it is their English Chinese name so it isn't exactly their legal name.

I am not joking Count Zero, if you can't see what's going on with Herojuana (poodle king) causally dropping real names on these post- let me clue you in. Either stalking is second nature to them (which it is) or they are trying to get you to shut done the forum.

I would attempt to redirect the traffic to my forum, if I indeed had one like you are dead set on believing. But your a narcissus/control freak so I can't argue what you mistakenly believe.

Want me to detox you from your "condition"? A simple 5 yuan mirror might be a good start.

Post  niceone on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Mel Gibson? He looks so old now. But nice hair!

ladyluck wrote:

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi UFC.

I happen to know Robbi refers to Robert. And I have no reason to beleive CZ is stalking ATG. And Frankie was RB's pal, who he wrote about many times on the forum. No biggie. You're just obfuscating anyway. You argue nonsense for its own sake.

Typical Dialogue with UFC involving numbers:

UFC: Psioncy, why have you banned me literally HUNDREDS of times?

PSIONCY: I only banned you once, for 24 hours. During which time you started 4 new accounts.

UFC: It was only 3, you LIAR! YOU HAVE IT IN FOR ME! That's why you hack all my accounts and dispatch squads of phospholuminescent river dragons into my dreams. Also according to my *photographic* imagination, I've only transgressed the mod policy maybe once or twice, while other people do it constantly, like in the zillions.

PSIONCY: No, the fact is that 90% of the mod policy violations have come from YOU.

UFC: No, I just spent the last six hours going through archives to calculate it and it turns out that only 86.5345% of them were mine. That's what you call a "fact" you hypocritical lying snake? It's obvious that you're playing fast and loose with numbers just to tilt everything against me. How *dare* you!!!!

PSIONCY: Bye.

UFC: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Psioncy wrote:Hi UFC.

I happen to know Robbi refers to Robert. And I have no reason to beleive CZ is stalking ATG. And Frankie was RB's pal, who he wrote about many times on the forum. No biggie. You're just obfuscating anyway. You argue nonsense for its own sake.

Typical Dialogue with UFC involving numbers:

UFC: Psioncy, why have you banned me literally HUNDREDS of times?

PSIONCY: I only banned you once, for 24 hours. During which time you started 4 new accounts.

UFC: It was only 3, you LIAR! YOU HAVE IT IN FOR ME! That's why you hack all my accounts and dispatch squads of phospholuminescent river dragons into my dreams. Also according to my *photographic* imagination, I've only transgressed the mod policy maybe once or twice, while other people do it constantly, like in the zillions.

PSIONCY: No, the fact is that 90% of the mod policy violations have come from YOU.

UFC: No, I just spent the last six hours going through archives to calculate it and it turns out that only 86.5345% of them were mine. Why do you play so fast and loose with numbers? That's what you call a "fact" you hypocritical lying snake? How *dare* you!!!!

PSIONCY: Bye.

UFC: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Substitute the words "lying snake" with "insecure narcissus" and I accept your poorly written dialog for being as entertaining as a any script on the PAX family network sitcom.

Let me guess...just recycled the banter from a King of the Hill screenplay you submitted in 1999 and never heard back from?

Guess it ain't the same without the laugh track?

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Psioncy wrote:Hi UFC.

There you go stalking again!

I wasn't referring to the parties in question.

Might I suggest you take a new screen name to Mod this forum?

How about "Kent Clark", seeing as how you are a undercover superhero with dyslexia and act like another wannabe partial Mod with a knack for sniffing out those terrible internet stalkers who are out to harm us good, innocent posters.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

You OWE me .39 cents for that birthday candle I places in the window in honor of your memory!

If I was a real prick I'd charge you the $90 in vet bills I incurred after my pet ferret ate the candle wax!

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Wisdom of Sciency:

Sciency:
    I support RB's handling of this through the Chinese courts. Yeah he may be in the UK (sorry if I am speaking out of school) but all UK citizens have the right to protest things in China, heck, if they did revoke his visa they'll surely give him a new one so he can go to court in China.

I had a friend who bought some Chevron who go screwed cause there was too much lead in the gas and it ruined the rebuilt carbortator in his 1978 Pacer. They got a Saudi version of the People's Court and this judge Wopner (with a turban and all) and they gave him enough Dinars to buy a new drive shaft as well. The bailiff "Rusty" Bin-YarkYark was like so nice to him as well.

Tribble Dick:

You are high Sciency!

RB is a victim, let him settle it the ONLY way he can!

Robert Black didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on Robert Black!

Good for you Sciency, at least you didn't waste your valuable time betraying any of your "friendships" or stabbing your "friends" in the back. . . . . today!

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:44 am