Laid Bare!

UFC's bro

Re: .....................................

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 am

Actually, granpops unlike you who seem to have created an online persona on TBJ, RB is real and his words were real that he was leaving China a couple of weeks later anyway. Oh dear how many times does he have to say it? Did you post that last message from the plane? I guess "first class" wasn't good enough, they upgraded you to private plane?
    Rolling Eyes

Re: .....................................

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 am

Tribble Dick wrote:Wisdom of Sciency:

Sciency:
    I support RB's handling of this through the Chinese courts. Yeah he may be in the UK (sorry if I am speaking out of school) but all UK citizens have the right to protest things in China, heck, if they did revoke his visa they'll surely give him a new one so he can go to court in China.

Tribble Dick:
    You are high Sciency!

RB is a victim, let him settle it the ONLY way he can!

Robert Black didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on Robert Black!

Cyberstalking is the only choice? I regard it as the cause. Don't do it here.

On TBJ you and RB did your mind-meld thing, posted together on shared accounts, and egged him on as lines were crossed. RB did suffer a real consequence for that.

More lowly cyberstalking, bluster and threatmaking is not revenge.

It's a lot of "what you see is what you get" with you two.

You think you can settle everything HERE, on the forum. You can't.

I've had the mod policy from the beginning, and this has been our problem from the beginning.

The only thing that's changed now is that I won't be giving you leeway in my enforcement of it. IP bans, especially for repeat offenders. (YOU)

I already know what will happen. You won't be able to control yourselves.

You'll post personal info at some point soon and I'll go into the bannings, lockdowns, etc.

It's inevitable, this now is all basically just a formality. I don't give a rat's ass about viewership anymore.

You've already started several threads declaring SK dead and touting the new forum. Yet I see *nothing* there and you're still on here running your mouth. Why?

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:21 am