Laid Bare!

Sciency beats Sgt. Slaughter's record.......

Tribble Dick

Sciency beats Sgt. Slaughter's record.......

Post  Tribble Dick on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm

for number of times he's flipped and betrayed his friends.

Sciency's loyalty is as canned as a poorly scripted kayfabe between a heel and a babyface!

Take that to the chin Honky Tonk Man!

Re: Sciency beats Sgt. Slaughter's record.......

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 am

Tribble Dick wrote:for number of times he's flipped and betrayed his friends.

Sciency's loyalty is as canned as a poorly scripted kayfabe between a heel and a babyface!

How many times is that exactly, rainman?

I didn't betray RB. I called him out on his comments to Silky and I enforced the mod policy, which has been here since the beginning. He'd been given several warnings (and six months of leeway).

The mod policy is the bottom line on here. I'm done entertaining arguments from its number one violator, YOU.

It exists because I'm not signed on with cyberstalking, attacking people's kids, and all the other lowlife behavior you exhibit.

You see it as a solution, but really its what pissed everyone on TBJ off and got RB into trouble in the first place.

The poodles effected RL consequences on him through OTHER channels. Cyberstacking doesn't do shit, *except* piss people off. And frankly, I don't think you're even managing that anymore.

But whatever.

Let's just get this mod war over with, shall we? My banning finger feels tingly for the first time.

RB actually has a much better history of sticking to the mod policy than you. We'll see which one of you hangs on the longest.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:for number of times he's flipped and betrayed his friends.

How many times is that exactly, rainman?

I didn't betray RB. I called him out on his comments to Silky and I enforced the mod policy, which has been here since the beginning. He'd been given several warnings (and six months of leeway).

The mod policy is the bottom line on here. I'm done entertaining arguments from its number one violator, YOU.

It exists because I'm not signed on with cyberstalking, attacking people's kids, and all the other lowlife behavior you exhibit.

You see it as a solution, but really its what pissed everyone on TBJ off and got RB into trouble in the first place.

The poodles effected RL consequences on him through OTHER channels. Cyberstacking doesn't do shit, *except* piss people off. And frankly, I don't think you're even managing that anymore.

But whatever.

Let's just get this mod war over with, shall we? My banning finger feels tingly for the first time.

RB actually has a much better history of sticking to the mod policy than you. We'll see which one of you hangs on the longest.

You feral, ferret-faced narcissus!

Name one instance of me stalking a child!

Well?

Your pulling a lowlife poodle stunt right now you tub of shit!

Posting a pic of kids wearing a "god hates fags" got me branded as a pedophile by your poodle pals and now after I admitted to MOCKING the passing of Cooper, a distempered dog who probably didn't need to die if his loving owner (who claims he loves canines more than people) didn't spend days posting on TBJ looking for "frugally priced veterinarians" and crying about how sick his doggy looked!

PM your pal MK if you need further confirmation that you assumptions are delusional (which they are)!

Now don't you have something better to do like back-stab any other "friends" you
    have, or are you waiting for the holidays to get you nuts off betraying family members.

Your betray of RB really hightlight your flaws as a man AND a human being.

Take a life lesson from Herojuana, occasionally bad things happen to good people, but when its a consistent event, your might want to take a real close look at your behavior and examine why people around you are always feeling around for a steak-knife handle that they believe is wedged somewhere in their back.

Also, if you are dead set on believing I betrayed RB (which he has confirmed that your assumptions are also BS) you might want to ask him directly if your narcissistic reality can actually take a backseat to the truth.

I take full ownerships of my actions!

Creating defamatory accusations is gonna lead you to a hellish wrath your emotionally unstable ass is probably not prepared to handle.

I think wu-mart has some knives and cutlery on sale this week (just in case you are running short), ferrert face!

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah, the poodles probably did that to you. And you responded by facebook stalking them.

You've made a great many comments about people's daughters and wives... and eating their dead pets.

I mean, are you even listening to yourself here?

Your moral high ground is all delusion. So is your hyperbolic inflation of me enforcing the modding policy as "betraying friends and family".

Well, that's assuming you believe your own bullshit. Otherwise you're just intellectually dishonest.

I'm guessing it's a wicked combination of the two.

I'm definitely *not* on your side. I don't do those things.

I felt they went too far with by falsification of evidence, the flesh searching, the deporpation, and the GT article. And that they are a bunch of douchebags. But that's it as far we agree.

YOU crossed those lines, and brought RB with you. I've been against this stalking crap from the beginning. The mod policy here is not a wink and a nod, it's my conviction. You argue it up down and sideways in defense of your perceived right to cyberstalk.

I don't think your "more stalking and threatening" strategy is helping RB anymore now that it did when it got him into problems in the first place.

The mod policy was all for you, I thought it might help you get your obsession under control to play by some rules, but I can see that's never gonna happen. At this point I'm just waiting for you to violate it so I can ban you. That's it. I give up on you, utterly.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Psioncy wrote:Yeah, the poodles probably did that to you. And you responded by facebook stalking them.

You've made a great many comments about people's daughters and wives... and eating their dead pets.

I mean, are you even listening to yourself here?

Your moral high ground is all delusion. So is your hyperbolic inflation of me enforcing the modding policy as "betraying friends and family".

Well, that's assuming you believe your own bullshit. Otherwise you're just intellectually dishonest.

I'm guessing it's a wicked combination of the two.

I'm definitely *not* on your side. I don't do those things.

I felt they went too far with by falsification of evidence, the flesh searching, the deporpation, and the GT article. And that they are a bunch of douchebags. But that's it as far we agree.

YOU crossed those lines, and brought RB with you. I've been against this stalking crap from the beginning. The mod policy here is not a wink and a nod, it's my conviction. You argue it up down and sideways in defense of your perceived right to cyberstalk.

I don't think your "more stalking and threatening" strategy is helping RB anymore now that it did when it got him into problems in the first place.

The mod policy was all for you, I thought it might help you get your obsession under control to play by some rules, but I can see that's never gonna happen. At this point I'm just waiting for you to violate it so I can ban you. That's it. I give up on you, utterly.

Before I prove you are a lying narcissus fool I am going to give you once last chance to answer my question, and to backpeddle like the INSECURE FAT TURD you are.

1) WHO'S CHILD HAVE I REFERRED TO- MK is the only one I "assume" has children I KNOW, GET IT...I KNOW I NEVER, EVER REFERRED TO HIS KID(S) (ask him OR POST THE MK KID BASHING POST!) Send a pm to Poodle Punisher NOT PoodleKing (for verification).

2) I don't have a Facebook account- NEVER DID! NOR CAN I SEE SHIT ON FACEBOOK. I DID admit to looking and grabbing pics of the fat whale Alex the Droog on his MYSPACE account (WHICH HE PUBLICLY POSTED) and which HE LINKED ONE LAST FM AND TBJ! He INVITED me to his page (linked it), and guess what- I ACCEPTED HIS OFFER.

3) Don't pretend you had no idea what the fuck was being done of this board by anyone INCLUDING YOU! YOU ASSUME EVERY READER IS AS STUPID AS YOU! YOU ARE USING SOME SERBIAN LOGIC AND ONLY NOTICING NOW ALL THE MUSLIMS HAVE MYSTERIOUSLY LEFT TOWN FOR "HAPPY FUN CAMP" A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. I made my purpose on this site VERY clear, so has RB- WE AREN'T ON THIS SITE TO READ YOU DUMB COOKING TIPS OR YOUR DRUNKEN RANTS ABOUT WHY ALL THE WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE LEFT YOU.

Before you ban me and pretend your fucked up logic has some merit- ANSWER MY QUESTION AND NAME SOME NAMES!

Ferretfaced Sciency, ask yourself why every women in your life went on the witness protection program and destroyed all their contact information!

You are one fucked up, skewed judgmental narcissus individual who points the finger at everyone but yourself.

You are THE GUILTIEST party in question!

Thanks again, bad idea to stalk ON YOUR STALKING SITE, (WINK, WINK) new policies should tame things (WINK, WINK)!

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:

Really? Have I posted people's names, wrote diatribes about their family members, sought out their personal info, talked about assraping them for pages upon pages, posted their pictures over and fkn over again, talked about eating their dead pets, posted their workplace information, etc etc?

No I haven't. I'm not a cyberstalker. You are.

Whatever went on between you and RB on those shared TBJ accounts, I only have some idea, since most of the stuff was getting deleted on a nightly basis. But one thing for sure is the behavior didn't change on SK, even *before* they found RB's info.

You see you kept posting their info and taunting them, so when they got RB's they went whole hog. It was illegal of course, and sure they went way too fkn far. But for certain this was the root cause of his problems, their impetus. And their you were, with him, encouraging him... And all we've got now is more of the same.

Nothing has changed about you, not on TBJ, not here before RB's deportation, not now. It's the same shit.

Rainman, everyone would probably agree with me (poodle and non poodle alike) that you are delusional, self-absorbed, obsessive, paranoid, hateful, and willing to stoop to any depth. Even worse you are repetetively pedantic and LONG WINDED.

And I'm not the kind of guy most people are prone to agreeing with.

I don't hate you. I'm just sick of you.

Take a goddamn poodlecation, get some therapy, or fuck off to your own forum.

Or get on with breaking the mod policy so I can ban you.

You know, as long as you FOLLOW it you do sort of have me by the short hairs...

So I guess the only way for you to WIN here... is to LOSE. lol!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Incidentally, I'm barely even skimming all this guy's tripe at this point.

If anyone happens to notice where user

UFCpieceofashit
    TobbyG
    Tribbledick

or another obvious manifestation of UFC has violated the mod policy, please msg me. Tnks.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Psioncy wrote:Incidentally, I'm barely even skimming all this guy's tripe at this point.

If anyone happens to notice where user

UFCpieceofashit
    TobbyG
    Tribbledick

or another obvious manifestation of UFC has violated the mod policy, please msg me. Tnks.

You forgot NotHairPi (another name you failed to mention you permanetly banned with Banasty's screen name.

YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION SCIENCY- WHERE HAVE I STALKED KIDS?

If anyone happans to notice where user......DO YOU NOT NOTICE YOU ARE BEGGING PEOPLE TO STALK MY OLD POSTS? SMELL THE IRONY THERE?

JUDAS Drunkonacott SCIENCY, GET FORUM USERS TO FLESH SEARCH ON HIS BEHALF, IN BETWEEN BREAKS OF BETRAYING HIS FRIENDS AND THE TRUST AMONG HIS BEST "REAL LIFE FRIEND" ROBERT BLACK.

BIG BOY, YOU TOSSED YOUR FRIEND UNDER THE BUSS! KEEP ON STALKING MY OLD POST, MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMETHING JUSTIFYING YOU BETRAYING RELATIONSHIPS. YOU SHOULD HAVE WORKED SO HARD IN YOUR LAST "PHYSICAL" RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMAN AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE BITCHING AND MOANING CONSTANTLY ABOUT WHY PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU FIND YOU UTTER REPULSIVE. (see I didn't have to mention any physical attributes).

Judas...how many pieces of silver did you get for turning on Robert Black. I think Santa has a stocking of coal waiting for you!

Shame- True friends hard for Sciency to procure, wonder why?

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:

You forgot NotHairPi (another name you failed to mention you permanetly banned with Banasty's screen name.

YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION SCIENCY- WHERE HAVE I STALKED KIDS?

Are you really gonna make me sift through the archives to find comments about MK's daughter?

I'm not playing that game. We're way past that. If someone else like Silkes, Niceone, LL, CZ, poodles, ANYONE besides your mind-meld partner wants to come to your defense here, I'll reconsider diving in.

Yes, I did forget to mention NotHairPi. All your accounts are active and unbanned and unhacked, rainman.

Of course once you violate the mod policy, I'm putting the kibosh on all of them. Sure, I may not have the 100% scientific certainty you demand, but at this point I'm willing to chabuduo it.

Tribble Dick

Post  Tribble Dick on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    Tribble Dick wrote:

Really? Have I posted people's names, wrote diatribes about their family members, sought out their personal info, talked about assraping them for pages upon pages, posted their pictures over and fkn over again, talked about eating their dead pets, posted their workplace information, etc etc?

No I haven't. I'm not a cyberstalker. You are.

Classic Nurenburg defense....I was a guy who worked a site, how was I to know those Germans would use my site for bad things?

You are the king of stalking...you get a sick pleasure reading it, then backstabbing your friends randomly.

The purpose of this site was to inform women who are hiding from Sciency. ILL TRYING TO FLESH SEARCH THEM, AND THE WHO POODLE STALKING STUFF ARE THE Mini SLIDERS OR FRIED CHEESETICK APPETIZERS WHICH IS NORMALLY 50% OFF DURING HAPPY HOUR?

I have a feeling if more of US (non poodles) placed a candle in our windows after reading Scienceys obituary....this would have never happened.

liar, backstabber, Judas, any other names your fromer ladies used to call you?

This site gets shut down for 24 hours starting soon.

I DEMAND SCIENCY CLOSE THE ENTIRE FOURM ON MY BEHALF....GET TO IT BUMMBLEFOOT!

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Tribble Dick wrote:

You are the king of stalking...you get a sick pleasure reading it, then backstabbing your friends randomly.

I didn't backstab RB, everyone here can read what he wrote to Silkes. He apologized for it, and is currently following the mod policy. Good enough.

I initiated the mod policy to put a CAP on the stalking (YOURS!)

I was against stalking when they did it to silkes and when they did to RB. Poodles too! I've been consistently against it, and actively moderating against it.

I even shut the site down over it last time, because of YOU. Remember rainman?

So are you gonna keep casting patently bogus allegations at me out of thin air or are you get on with exercising your awesome power to shut the site down (again) and effectively silence yourself? I'm waiting (sort of).

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:53 am