Laid Bare!

It has begun

Psioncy

Re: It has begun

Post  Psioncy on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:50 pm

PoodleKing wrote:Oh dear, Roberta.

NOBODY else is going to pay for YOUR actions. Just get that in your thick fucking skull.

Posting people's facebook pics on the forum wasn't nice, I'll agree.

But hacking someone's email and using that info to flesh search them on TBJ was *illegal*. Those were *not* RB's actions. And they were not the actions of the LAW. Nor was the defamatory GT article.

Those were the actions of *others*. Who will pay for THOSE actions?

I think it's analogous to the situation on TBJ's "School Bar" thread. A guy says a few wrong words in the bar, and ends up getting nongmobbed with a brick to the head.

That's right poodles, you're *exactly* like a nongmob. You overreacted on RB with utter bloodlust... unable to control yourselves, even breaking the law. Now here we are.

You keep saying RB won't ever cause problems for any of you. I think you're wrong. Defamation laws are REAL.

Huanchu, Admin and scumpany would do well now to 1) take RB's private info off their site 2) retract the GT story 3) contact RB directly and settle this all peaceably like.

That's just a suggestion Razz

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes words are very easy to say by a creepy old man embarrassing hismself yet again on an internet forum.
    Words are easy to print in a defamatory article.
    It is quick.
    PWE posted on TBJ oh if RB is really a lawyer he will sue Global Crimes and NZ newspapers. Why hasn't he?
    Well, it is because legal processes, police processes are slow.
    We deal with evidence and evidence is powerful.
    It's not what you can say it is what you can prove.
    PWE now knows that. It's like the hare and the tortoise. PWE just simply thought he was OK as he was in China. But the law can get to every corner every dirty crack.
    Still think that PWE?
    And if RB can get old dribbling granny pops here believe me he will even if it takes years.
    Twisted Evil

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm

And actually RB made a mistake the Chinese complaint authorities take 45 "working days" to reply.
    Slow huh?
    And the complaint was received on 4 November.
    Can't be bothered working out the exact date but it shouldn't be too far off.
    I mean what the dumb old fuck doesn't realize is all they need to do is get granny pops and Turtle's IP info from TBJ and that is pretty much a done deal.
    Who the fuck is dumb enough to post stolen pics and e-mails on an internet forum, leave them on there for months and months and brag about them?
    Well, PWE aint bragging any more granny pops and nor is Turtle.
    Are you deluded old man?
    You think because you are in China and RB isn't you are gonna be OK?
    Just dumb, old man.
    Mad

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:28 pm

I guess you need to still put up a brave face here but I can feel the cracks there old girl.

Twisted Evil

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Listen popsie, what you have to understand is you can't just write some lies or imagine someone is a creep or a paedophile and suddenly they are just because you don't like them. That guy had it right on TBJ, every person who disagrees with popsie is a rapist. Hewo is the same. What sort of logic is that?
    People go on looks, body language, company, family, work history and so on.

In RB's experience child abusers, paedophiles have a certain look to their skin. It's true RB was a defence lawyer for nine years. Acne scars and some other look. I bet you have noticeable acne scars on your face right? I bet you have the look. Teenage step-daughter, you fit the profile as far as I am concerned. Paedophiles don't generally walk around with hot gfs. But they do walk around with teenage step-daughters and own kindergartens in foreign countries and make out they are all high and mighty and moral. Like Bukowski said, those who preach against it the best do it the best. Plus they would pretend to be thirty years younger than they really were on internet forums and make inappropriate sexual comments about "nubile college students." Rolling Eyes

What you forget is old popsie boy is that RB has met Sciency. You couldn't meet two less creepy people. PWE is creepy. He looks creepy. Believe me I have shown his vids all over the place and I get the same comments, mainly creepy, a dick, loser, faggot and so on but mainly creepy.
    Sciency and RB are the most normal, professional looking people you could ever hope to meet.
    I mean OK you have met PWE, well he is creep.
    Fatso Hewo is such a fucked up drug abusing mess and he came from an abusive terrible broken family, his uncle is a junkie and so on.
    RB's uncle was a rich banker in San Fransico, then Alicante and Spitfire pilot shot down three times in WW2.
    They got on.
    Get it?

RB was a lawyer for nine years and he could walk right back to it in a second as he has no convictions, no disciplinary action, never been a bankrupt and so on.
    You can't make someone creepy and weird and just project that image to people in the REAL world who deal with them on a daily basis and expect them to feel the same as you just because they got up your nose and told you a few home truths about yourself on an internet forum.
    You have become obsessed with RB, absolutely obsessed. You more than hate him. You seethe with hate. Breaking the law is nothing compared to your hate for RB.
    A complete stranger who abused you on a shit internet forum for a while in China.
    The fact is RB KNEW how to push your buttons effectively and still does.
    Is RB going to your website and posting shit under fake ID's and making a dick of himself? No.
    Is RB going to TBJ and stalking you? No.

Having said all that I do feel you ARE creepy. Even being in the same chat room as you gives me the creeps.
    So, there are exceptions to every rule.

Last edited by UFC's bro on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yeah, I agree with sciency

Post  silkywave3 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:18 pm

You have the right to request them compensate you for the crime of dafamation.

The amount can be very big. Depends on.

Hope all the truths come out finally.

And hopefully I can provide some proofs and if they want, I am ready to be interviewed and I will tell them the real story honestly.

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Cool, thanks Silky, appreciate it.
    Yeah it is step by step.
    By the way Turtle RB does have cop friends in Oz dying to bust someone for the hacking and he really hopes it was popsie and not you.
    RB can't remember ever really pissing you off.
    If it was you and you want to save yourself a lot of shit in your life you can PM RB here.
    He is a reasonable bloke.

oh so now

Post  silkywave3 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:35 pm

PoodleKing wrote:
    You know as well as I do, that no one reads retractions. Once a pedophile has been outed, whether they're innocent or not, they're tarred with that brush for the rest of their life. harsh but true. You will always be remembered as the creepy, rapist stalker guy who got deported from China.
    You don't cry for your innocence anymore but blatantly admit that you tarred RB to be a pedophile.

Good. another proof, RB.
    silkywave3

yeah, the poodles gain some naive confidence on internet

Post  silkywave3 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    PoodleKing wrote:Oh dear, Roberta.

NOBODY else is going to pay for YOUR actions. Just get that in your thick fucking skull.

Posting people's facebook pics on the forum wasn't nice, I'll agree.

But hacking someone's email and using that info to flesh search them on TBJ was *illegal*. Those were *not* RB's actions. And they were not the actions of the LAW. Nor was the defamatory GT article.

Those were the actions of *others*. Who will pay for THOSE actions?

I think it's analogous to the situation on TBJ's "School Bar" thread. A guy says a few wrong words in the bar, and ends up getting nongmobbed with a brick to the head.

That's right poodles, you're *exactly* like a nongmob. You overreacted on RB with utter bloodlust... unable to control yourselves, even breaking the law. Now here we are.

You keep saying RB won't ever cause problems for any of you. I think you're wrong. Defamation laws are REAL.

Huanchu, Admin and scumpany would do well now to 1) take RB's private info off their site 2) retract the GT story 3) contact RB directly and settle this all peaceably like.

That's just a suggestion Razz
    yeah, the poodles gain some naive confidence on internet as if they are exonerative because they have a mob gang and a little bit GuanXi, time to wake up from their dream
    even on internet, you should learn to behave decently

Hmm, I guess it is time for poodles to scatter like birds or wild animals as well. I don't think they will share the guilt together according to their filthy personality.

I cann't wait to see they point at each other's nose to say: it is your fault not mine, I am innocent you are guilty, none of my business for this thing and that thing. bla bla bla... Rolling Eyes Or maybe they will pretend to love each other again? bom "I love you even though you are stinky and filthy, I look through your dirty five Zang-organs and six Fu-organs but I still love you because I have the same suite of five Zang-organs and six Fu-organs", lol, interesting human nature of this part of human garbage
    ladyluck

Post  ladyluck on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:26 pm

PoodleKing wrote:
    You know as well as I do, that no one reads retractions. Once a pedophile has been outed, whether they're innocent or not, they're tarred with that brush for the rest of their life. harsh but true. You will always be remembered as the creepy, rapist stalker guy who got deported from China.

so what you're suggesting is:

1 - he MAY be innocent.
    2 - you don't care if he's innocent. even if he is innocent, you'd like him to be "tarred with a creepy racist pedophile brush the rest of his life".

that's lovely.

you've just confessed that:

1 - you're a sick, evil person.
    2 - you have an ulterior motive for wanting him to be "guilty", whether or not he's guilty or innocent.
    3 - that you (or whoever wrote the article and went to the PSB) may be guilty of defamation

nice move, cowboy!

silkywave3

plus

Post  silkywave3 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Even the dafamation happens on internet/forum, you still have the right to sue the persons.

The lawyer told me so.

Though you cann't know their real identifications. But PSB can get easily. Don't need to stalk at all.

I hope no filthy fish leaks from the net. rabbit haha.

But does 'crime of concealing the murder' is counted in? i.e. somebody obviously know that somebody else is having some illegal behaviours there but still close an blind eye to let it go, is it forgivable?

If a woman allows other people to spread the rumor about being raped, it is forgivable? Or we should take her as the conspirator that hints the ones continue the evil behaviour?

If an admin allows posters to have racist statements with 100,000 register users as the latent readers, is it forgivable?

If the anti-humanism behaviours happen on virtual internet world and lead to the latent danger in real life(we all know that mindset directs our legs), is it forgivable?

I hope I can get the answers in a public hearing.

Sandtree

Post  Sandtree on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:05 am

Can you imagine what type of counsel spends time with Slicky the Beast to share his limited knowlege of the legal system? Was this attorney babysitting after your parents left their little beastlike boy locked in their home?

Yeah, I know Sciency still hates us for banning him from TNM, but associating with scum like those just to get some kind of internet revenge is just baffling.

I actually used to think Sciency was ok.

By the way, Sciency, be a good lad and inform those numbnuts here on your rape forum that this will be the my last post on your forum, so every new ID that pops up, who the unfortunates think is me, well, it's not.

I'm not posting there any more because I don't trust you. You give IP details to stalkers and rapists.

That is grounds for you winning our next stalker and rapist deportation election.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:59 am

Sandtree wrote:
    Yeah, I know Sciency still hates us for banning him from TNM, but associating with scum like those just to get some kind of internet revenge is just baffling.

I don't hate you (whoever that may be) for the TNM banning.  Why would I, it's a defunct site.

Also I'm not associating with anyone for the purposes of revenge.  RB is hellbent on revenge and I'm not silencing him.  That's different.  SK is an open forum, started in the spirit of the orginal.  Anyone can choose to post here.

Sandtree wrote:
    By the way, Sciency, be a good lad and inform those numbnuts here on your rape forum that this will be the my last post...

No need.  You just did that for me for you.  You're welcome.

Sandtree wrote:

I'm not posting there any more because I don't trust you. You give IP details to stalkers and rapists.

That is grounds for you winning our next stalker and rapist deportation election.

Methinks you may be a bit paranoid, whoever you are. I've given IP info to no one. Don't you think you'd have seen them published or attempted to be published if I had? I gave my word on that when I opened the site,and I haven't handed the site over to anyone else *because* of that.  

Ta ta, I guess.  You post nothing for months then come on here and dramatically announce you're leaving....  Everyone is just yawning at you in mild confusion.  

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Fuck me, Robbo! It’s taken you six months (5 emails my arse) but you’ve only bloody gone and come up trumps! affraid

How does it feel to get an apology a full half a year after the event? Let me guess – tastes like victory!
    silkywave3

at least I am not an anonymous coward

Post  silkywave3 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Sandtree wrote:Can you imagine what type of counsel spends time with Slicky the Beast to share his limited knowlege of the legal system? Was this attorney babysitting after your parents left their little beastlike boy locked in their home?

By the way, Sciency, be a good lad and inform those numbnuts here on your rape forum that this will be the my last post on your forum, so every new ID that pops up, who the unfortunates think is me, well, it's not.

where are your balls? coward loser.

btw, can you imagine which IT idiot sits near the retard sandtree and tell you that once you quit a forum then your IP is safe???

even idiot knows that even you login once, you IP is permanently exposed. what a retard!
    PoodleKing

Post  PoodleKing on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Sandtree wrote:Can you imagine what type of counsel spends time with Slicky the Beast to share his limited knowlege of the legal system? Was this attorney babysitting after your parents left their little beastlike boy locked in their home?

Shouldn't that be 'here'?

Or might you just have copy/pasted a post from TBJ that atd made 7 months ago?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UFCFail.

Donkeh!

Last edited by Psioncy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link Deleted: Personal Info)
    silkywave3

hahaha,,,

Post  silkywave3 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:52 pm

alex the fail, pay attention your tail

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh I see popsi is back for some geriatric beating.
    Sad to think a drunk father in his sixties did that...in Xmas. His family must feel very lucky and proud. Rolling Eyes
    Hey popsi, how's your health these days?
    The ol ticker going well?
    Twisted Evil

Last edited by UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm

RB had an interesting communication with EKIDs.
    Seems they weren't aware of PWE's personal motivation for his lying smear campagn against them (that is popsi's kindies in direct competition) or PWE's habit of lying for personal reasons on GT.
    They said something about looking into it, that is suing.
    Razz

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:49 pm

By the way popsi, you are really embarrassing yourself on that book site.
    We have yet another proxy you used.
    I hope you didn't use your laptop this time old girl?
    Laughing

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Last edited by UFC's bro on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Oh believe me man with a big old ham up his ass, it is just the beginning. And RB don't lie. It wsn't hard when you put the screenshots all together of PWE planning then boasting about it plus have the decision of the PSB and the exit stamp.

It's gonna be as easy as that in the UK too PWE, that is for RB to destroy your life.

Twisted Evil

Count_Z wrote:
    Fuck me, Robbo! It’s taken you six months (5 emails my arse) but you’ve only bloody gone and come up trumps! affraid

How does it feel to get an apology a full half a year after the event? Let me guess – tastes like victory!

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Yes Rob, you're going to make legal history! The first person ever to successfully sue someone in the UK courts for something they wrote in a Chinese newspaper. geek

Then you'll ride the wave of glorious publicity with your new masterpiece of a novel. Anyone smell a bestseller? affraid

Merry Christmas Rob, you sad, hilarious, deluded goblin! santa

UFC's bro

Post  UFC's bro on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:36 pm

It's an internet article, man with colostomy bag. A website. World Wide Web, get it, get it!?
    Different law.
    Nothing to do with the five copies it sold in hard copy that day.
    Is that what PWE is relying on?
    Very Happy

Good day

Post  silkywave3 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I am testing my profile setting.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:47 am