Laid Bare!

Negro's wisdom

silkywave3

Negro's wisdom

Post  silkywave3 on Thu May 20, 2010 11:24 pm

I found that negro's brain is pretty simple.

They dare not to fight back to the really strong people, they follow the ones who are depressing them, and they respond to the ruler's slogan as if they are noble members of the ruler's society.

It is not a groundless rumour.

For example, when jo-jo jumped out to abuse me in the TBJ forum(who knows whom he is), I had to say some sensitive vocabulary, then I was banned.

Later on, the Isis began to say me as a racist indiscriminately. Now he is still stalking me.

I am sure the Isis is a black man, otherwise, how come he is so offended.

But when I ask him, he always denies, if even he himself feel shameful of his negro status, who can rate him high? pale

I think creatures can be easily tamed by straps are the easiest species to dominate.
    Psioncy

Re: Negro's wisdom

Post  Psioncy on Fri May 21, 2010 12:05 am

Black people have great wisdom Silky!

Take for instance the black gentleman who went in for a vasectomy.

He wore sharp tuxedo with bowtie, cumberbund, tophat and cane. Finely wrought gold cufflinks and a brand new Rolex watch.

The receptionist at the medical clinic was a bit surprised when she saw him enter and asked him why he was dressed that way.

To which he responded, "Well, the way I see it is if I'm gonna be impotent, I need to look impotent!"

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Fri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

I do generally agree with your post!

But Silky before you start feeling too white.... I have to break the news to you.

If you know anything about DNA, you'd know Asians have more common chromosomal and physical traits in common with Africans than Caucasians have with many other Caucasians.

For example, Asians and Africans have the same molar structure in their mouths- which no other races have in common.

The point being is you being Asian nearly identical genetically to Africans, more so than Indians, Semitics, or any other race who reside near Africa.

Have fun chewing on those FACTS, "Lewonda Silky"

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Fri May 21, 2010 12:15 am

Psioncy wrote:Black people have great wisdom Silky!

Take for instance the black gentleman who went in for a vasectomy.

He wore sharp tuxedo with bowtie, cumberbund, tophat and cane. Finely wrought gold cufflinks and a brand new Rolex watch.

The receptionist at the medical clinic was a bit surprised when she saw him enter and asked him why he was dressed that way.

To which he responded, "Well, the way I see it is if I'm gonna be impotent, I need to look impotent!"

Sup my Nigga!

Thats right! Called you a Nigga, Nigga!

Edit!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 21, 2010 12:23 am

Yo, sup mah crackah! What time is it being?

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Fri May 21, 2010 1:15 am

Time?

Why do you Korean always staring at me in the mini-mart?

Well Sciency? What time is it?

Whatcha you saying about my momma?

Is my momma proud of me?

See this pistol in my hand? Get some!

Glock, Glock, Glock.... Skeet, Skeet, Skeet.

Oh suki, suki now!
    silkywave3

I know negro is good at music

Post  silkywave3 on Fri May 21, 2010 10:58 am

I know negro is good at music.

But I didn't find their wisdom of other aspect. alien

And no matter what DNA it is, I just find that sometimes some negros' behaviours are somehow annoying.

But I don't mean to say all negro people are the same, no offence taken. confused
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri May 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Blacks tend to be more confident. It could have something to do with sex hormone levels, which from what I've read, Blacks have the highest and asians the lowest, with whites falling somewhere in the middle.

This is only one factor of course, but it helps in explaining differences in build, confidence, aggression, liberal/conservative tendencies among the races.

But Silky, I think it's only fair to say, that before you go jumping on the racist wagon because some blacks on TBJ made nasty, shameless comments towards you, remember that you also get tons of them from whites (Herojuana, Lizard King, etc) and fellow chinese (Bobby Liu, David Tree) on there.

Basically the entire place is human cesspool, beyond redemption. Please just bear that in mind Wink
    silkywave3

Post  silkywave3 on Fri May 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Psioncy wrote:Blacks tend to be more confident. It could have something to do with sex hormone levels, which from what I've read, Blacks have the highest and asians the lowest, with whites falling somewhere in the middle.

This is only one factor of course, but it helps in explaining differences in build, confidence, aggression, liberal/conservative tendencies among the races.

But Silky, I think it's only fair to say, that before you go jumping on the racist wagon because some blacks on TBJ made nasty, shameless comments towards you, remember that you also get tons of them from whites (Herojuana, Lizard King, etc) and fellow chinese (Bobby Liu, David Tree) on there.

Basically the entire place is human cesspool, beyond redemption. Please just bear that in mind Wink
    sure, you are right, maybe I should open another two threads about: white trash and yellow trash. pirat

actually the one about queasy bobby can be named: the yellow trash bobby_liu

Enjoying the victory

Post  Enjoying the victory on Fri May 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Holy fuck, this is some racist shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
    silkywave3

Depends on how you define racist

Post  silkywave3 on Fri May 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Depends on how you define racist Wink

So does non-racist means we must love all the people on the earth?
    silkywave3

and

Post  silkywave3 on Fri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

so you think Isis bullys me everyday, he is not a racist? Evil or Very Mad Is it fair? monkey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Enjoying the victory wrote:Holy fuck, this is some racist shit.

I'm willing to allow an open dialogue on this.

Anyone is welcome to chime in.

If it just turns into strings of ad hominem racist attacks, like on TBJ and the now defunct Nongminger/BJS, I'll shut it down however.

Enjoying the victory

Post  Enjoying the victory on Fri May 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:

If it just turns into strings of ad hominem racist attacks, like on TBJ and the now defunct Nongminger/BJS, I'll shut it down however.

Yes, that's a fine idea.

You're already providing a haven for stalkers and likely rapists like Jamie. Why not make sure racists know they are more than welcome too?
    silkywave3

double statuses of alex the droog

Post  silkywave3 on Fri May 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Enjoying the victory wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Yes, that's a fine idea.

You're already providing a haven for stalkers and likely rapists like Jamie. Why not make sure racists know they are more than welcome too?
    lol. alex the droog, i know it is you.

that is a slander to say RB is a rapist, do you have hard proof?

so you have double statuses: racist and calumniator? Exclamation

don't forget that it is scieny always tries to filter the private information here, he is protecting you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:25 pm