Laid Bare!

This racist man, Alex the droog...(if the same one post in TBJ is deleted, for reviewers to see)

silkywave3

This racist man, Alex the droog...(if the same one post in TBJ is deleted, for reviewers to see)

Post  silkywave3 on Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 pm

do a search to find how many times ATD refers to a noun: chongle(now the noun has become a sensitive vocabulary in TBJ forum)

he invented the word with extremely racism spirit and the word become very popular for a quite long time

how come the blatant racist now begin to accuse me as a racist just because I rebel against some impolite behaviours of a black poster? and he is never tired of stirring up racism conflicts between people.

and he always demonizes me as an ugly evil woman, actually exactly on the contrary. he collects blind followers to abuse and ruin victim poster often, and his tons of racist speeches are all over the forum. he is one of the main reason for TBJ forum to degenerate

he expelled his chinese mother in law in a rainy winter night to be homeless, and he never stops abusing me since the first day I am here just because I am a chinese person. he peeped his mother in law's nipples when she changed clothes, and later on he posted his mother in law's photo publicly in BJS forum.

what a vile man he is!!! Twisted Evil

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:46 am