Laid Bare!


    PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Share
    avatar
    Leviathan

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-05-10

    PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  Leviathan on Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

    There is an unbearable pong drifting around now that Summer is here!
    Someone once said locals don't sweat,WRONG!!!!it's like everyone smells the same,I can't bear it,bad breath,sweaty dripping clothes,smelly socks and the other day I was attacked by that weird smell of fish from a woman's privates,and this was a really hot looking chick on the bus!!!!WTF!!!please shower and pay attention to hygiene.
    avatar
    Psioncy

    Posts : 6364
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  Psioncy on Mon May 24, 2010 2:09 pm

    I know. I only takes five minutes to shower fer chrissake, and it feels great.

    How lazy can people be?

    Maybe it relates to access to a shower, or just old habits.

    I had a chinese GF way back once, and when her family would come to visit us, they'd fill a plastic basin to wash their pits and privates in in liu of a shower.

    I was like WTF? Here's a clean towel, the shower is simple to turn on and off. Soap is on the house. Enjoy!

    And *still* they declined!

    pig
    avatar
    Leviathan

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-05-10

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  Leviathan on Mon May 24, 2010 7:22 pm

    Psioncy wrote:I know. I only takes five minutes to shower fer chrissake, and it feels great.

    How lazy can people be?

    Maybe it relates to access to a shower, or just old habits.

    I had a chinese GF way back once, and when her family would come to visit us, they'd fill a plastic basin to wash their pits and privates in in liu of a shower.

    I was like WTF? Here's a clean towel, the shower is simple to turn on and off. Soap is on the house. Enjoy!

    And *still* they declined!

    pig

    lol! is that why the girls lack basic hygiene when it comes to their privates? I mean they only sprinkle a few droplets down there and it's "clean"???? I would never go down on them,then again you have the bushes.

    Gerald's Poppadoms

    Posts : 389
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Fri May 28, 2010 12:20 pm

    Imagine how stinky Alex the Hippo and Hero the bi-boy get?

    I bet their wives must really love summer time in Beijing.

    Razz
    avatar
    Leviathan

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-05-10

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  Leviathan on Sun May 30, 2010 6:24 pm

    Gerald's Poppadoms wrote:Imagine how stinky Alex the Hippo and Hero the bi-boy get?

    I bet their wives must really love summer time in Beijing.

    Razz
    lol!

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Sun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm

    I'll bet Silkypig doesn't shower

    No wonder she's still single and desperate
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    you are wrong

    Post  silkywave3 on Sun May 30, 2010 8:56 pm

    BigFatFailure wrote:I'll bet Silky... doesn't shower

    No wonder she's still single and desperate
    I have been married one year ago.

    thanks for your caring!

    btw, I take a shower everyday, do you? cyclops rabbit

    I am not desperate at all, or at least not so desperate as you are. Basketball sweetheart!

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Sun May 30, 2010 11:30 pm

    silkywave3 wrote:
    BigFatFailure wrote:I'll bet Silky... doesn't shower

    No wonder she's still single and desperate
    I have been married one year ago.

    thanks for your caring!

    btw, I take a shower everyday, do you? cyclops rabbit

    I am not desperate at all, or at least not so desperate as you are. Basketball sweetheart!

    So what you're saying is you were married a year ago?

    What happened? Did he leave you for a more attractive prize hog?

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon May 31, 2010 12:44 am

    BigFatFailure wrote:
    silkywave3 wrote:
    BigFatFailure wrote:I'll bet Silky... doesn't shower

    No wonder she's still single and desperate
    I have been married one year ago.

    thanks for your caring!

    btw, I take a shower everyday, do you? cyclops rabbit

    I am not desperate at all, or at least not so desperate as you are. Basketball sweetheart!

    So what you're saying is you were married a year ago?

    What happened? Did he leave you for a more attractive prize hog?


    Staying up all night to attack a clueless Chinese girl on the computer.

    I guess you are speaking from experience when you refer to yourself as a "winner" in life.

    What is it 1am there, nothing to look forward to tomorrow? Ah, who are we kidding!

    Maybe you can find a market selling turtles in a bucket. Those turtles are almost as helpless and they might even think you are superior...stupid turtles....of they only knew.
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: PLEASE SHOWER AND CONSIDER OTHERS!!!

    Post  silkywave3 on Mon May 31, 2010 3:13 am

    BigFatFailure wrote:
    silkywave3 wrote:
    BigFatFailure wrote:I'll bet Silky... doesn't shower

    No wonder she's still single and desperate
    I have been married one year ago.

    thanks for your caring!

    btw, I take a shower everyday, do you? cyclops rabbit

    I am not desperate at all, or at least not so desperate as you are. Basketball sweetheart!

    So what you're saying is you were married a year ago?

    What happened? Did he leave you for a more attractive prize hog?
    he is here, why should he leave me? loserjuana, i know it is you! Neutral because there is no one is such a thorough loser. or maybe you are his indian friend

    don't because your wife was attacked, then you come to attack someone else's wife drunken

      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 am