Laid Bare!

Psioncy is the Anti-Christ?

The Great Splendini

Psioncy is the Anti-Christ?

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Seriously, hasn't anyone else noticed and found it suspicious that all his posts are between 3:00 AM (the witching hour) and 3:33 AM (precisely HALF the number of the beast)?

I mean, this guy clearly does not lead a normal life.

And what is he doing in China?

He'll have everyone believe that he's just here to make a few omelets.

But I don't buy it for a second.

Psioncy

Re: Psioncy is the Anti-Christ?

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm nocturnal, always have been, born this way. I like the night, it's silent, I can get some thinking done. I tend to be lethargic during the day. When the Sun goes down, I can feel my energy levels increase. When it rises, that's bedtime.

Sunlight is extremely unhealthy, what's hitting you is not just "light" but actual particles of the solar wind (or the Sun itself), highly charged radioactive particles. Humans are kinda backward, most animals even know enough to be nocturnal. I think it's more our innate fear of animals our early dependence of foraging that made us by and large day dwellers.

I don't have an agenda or plan of any sort, why waste my efforts. It's gotten to the point where my endeavors get derailed before they're even undertaken. Message received.

I'm Luciferian, my highest ideal is peace. There's a rather grand schism in the movement, it wears heaven/hell dichotomy as an ornament. I can completely agree with your anti-NWO rhetoric and still remain Luciferian, as I see it there's no contradiction.

Even according to Revelations, it's the antichrist who brings peace to the Earth. It's the Angels who swoop in to ravish it.

Where the schism occurs is how to acheive that peace. I believe peace is a long hard slog, and peace is only achieved by means of peace. It's their belief that war and aggression, as we see today, are a justified means to that end. They are murderers plain and simple. When Obama holds that nobel peace prize, the blood of children runs down his forearms.

So if I'm ever compelled to take up arms, it'll be against the enemy within and prophesies be damned.

Xtians and the like don't care about the environment, cuz they believe the Earth is a gonner anyway, to be destroyed by their own God. I can't make up my mind which side sickens me more.

That's why I'd prefer to cast religion and prophesy aside, take the earth as humanity's birthright and unite us in ending war and environmental degradation. It's our only hope.

Most people with any shred of decency or reason left also take this view.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed May 23, 2012 8:29 am

Psioncy wrote:

Sunlight is extremely unhealthy, what's hitting you is not just "light" but actual particles of the solar wind (or the Sun itself), highly charged radioactive particles. Humans are kinda backward, most animals even know enough to be nocturnal. I think it's more our innate fear of animals our early dependence of foraging that made us by and large day dwellers.

Really? That's not what I've read. More and more scientific studies seem to be indicating that most people are Vitamin D deficient and that the main source of Vitamin D is sunlight. And that Vitamin D is really cool shit.

But it doesn't mean our current rhythms are anything close to natural. If we didn't have 9 to 5 jobs, a lot more people would be nocturnal.

I like both. Without a job, I'd sleep a few hours in the day and be up half the night.

But I love sunshine. I love the sunrise.

But yeah, the night is cool. When everyone's asleep, it's a lot easier to think.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    I don't have an agenda or plan of any sort, why waste my efforts. It's gotten to the point where my endeavors get derailed before they're even undertaken. Message received.

Many of my efforts have been derailed.

I'm not sure the conclusion to be drawn is that we should never make any plans.

It might be a bit more complicated than that.

Maybe there's some karma involved and Fate is saying "Fuck you! Suffer, motherfucker!" to get you back for something. I know I've been pelted with a shitload of bad karma.

Maybe part of it is trials and tribulations and grist for the mill sort of thing.

I read an interesting quote: "the finest men like the finest steels are tempered in the hottest furnace."

So setbacks are part of Fate's master plan.

And maybe the plans you were making weren't really the best for you in the long run, but given that we can't see more than 2 feet in front of us, the hand of God steps in and interferes for our own good. Maybe it just means you need to adjust your plans rather than stop making any at all.

Unless of course you're perfectly content with your current situation.

I'm not.

Despite all my setbacks, I'm plotting and scheming and going back to the drawing board.

It's like the Phoenix in the ashes being burnt to a crisp and rising again.

I'm surprised it hasn't killed me yet.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

I sat out on the street tonight.

These chinese m'fkrs approached me.

U can always see their eyes coming cuz they can't leave well enough alone.

They wanted to drink, but had no alcohol.

I indulged them, why not, it was cheap.

Contrary to my preferred language, yes, I can speak a brilliant chinese. When I'm drunk....

And since those both could do no otherwise, that' what I did, as politiely and with as much "friendly vibe" as possible.

When I realized it was getting fkd up beyond repair, I told them I had to piss.

Which they'd both done twice, but I hightailed it for my home.

Why can't i just meet a WOMAN?!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 am

Psioncy wrote:
    Why can't i just meet a WOMAN?!

As Brad Warner points out in Sex, Sin and Zen (and I totally agree with him), there is karma involved in determining who you fuck, how you fuck, when you fuck.

And how often you don't get fucked because karma is busy fucking you.

And how your gf runs off with your best friend and all the rest of it.

Best a person can do is endure the bad relationship karma (of which i have plenty) and stop creating more bad karma for themselves with regards to relationships.

It's all karma being played out.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm