Laid Bare!

crime of defamation

silkywave3

crime of defamation

Post  silkywave3 on Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm

I checked online just now, all foreigners live in china are ruled by chinese laws except you have diplomatic immunity.

So if there is one slander RB to be a racist and result in RB's departure, we can collect the proofs and sue the criminal. He should face the punishment justly.

To have someone leave a country is not a joke. It is very serious crime of defamation. He must make up what RB gets unfairly.

But I am not sure how long will the criminal to be sentenced into prison.

RB, please consult your embassy, I wish I can help about this case. And as a former lawyer, I think you know how to solve this. let's act! Collect any proof and save them correctly till use them in court! I personally still have some proofs of bad things and racist opinions from the criminal gang(both on TBJ and BJS) in my computer.

Don't let the evil ones get away with murder. Both china and RB need to expel the criminal gang out of china mainland. If not, they will do harm to other innocent ones.

I think it is worthy to fight for your reputation/dignity because both things are the top 1 important thing for a human being living in the society.

I'v warned the criminal gang that they were walking towards illegal way. Now they commit a crime as expected. I think they are too naive to think laws are jokes -- even in china.

Only if you dare to fight, a corrupt provincial governor or an enterprise CEO can be kicked off stage, not to mention a foreigner with some GuanXi connections with policemen. Don't be scared off by their panache

BigFatFailure

Re: crime of defamation

Post  BigFatFailure on Sun May 30, 2010 10:47 pm

This post proves you know nothing about China's laws and how things work, you uneducated fucking swine

No one slandered or defamed RB....you can't sue shit....no one is going to "make up what RB gets unfairly"....RB has no reputation or dignity

Capiche?

There is nothing you can do to help RB so please stop trying to be clever and just concentrate on rolling around and playing in your pigsty
    silkywave3

Post  silkywave3 on Sun May 30, 2010 10:49 pm

BigFatFailure wrote:This post proves you know nothing about China's laws and how things work, you uneducated fucking swine

No one slandered or defamed RB....you can't sue shit....no one is going to "make up what RB gets unfairly"....RB has no reputation or dignity

Capiche?

There is nothing you can do to help RB so please stop trying to be clever and just concentrate on rolling around and playing in your pigsty
    I know you fear. criminal! If you pretend not fear at all, just wait at home. You ignorant, don't forget:the more what one tries to hide the more it exposed

I know chinese laws very well. But you can continue to cheat yourself that you are safe.

The cruel fact will teach you what is chinese law.

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Sun May 30, 2010 11:51 pm

silkywave3 wrote:
    BigFatFailure wrote:This post proves you know nothing about China's laws and how things work, you uneducated fucking swine

Capiche?

I know you fear. criminal! If you pretend not fear at all, just wait at home. You ignorant, don't forget:the more what one tries to hide the more it exposed

I know chinese laws very well. But you can continue to cheat yourself that you are safe.

I've boarded up the windows and locked all the doors

As a last resort, I have prepared a flying saucer as a getaway vehicle

You'll never catch me!! NEVER!!!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon May 31, 2010 12:51 am

BigFatFailure wrote:
    silkywave3 wrote:

Capiche?

I've boarded up the windows and locked all the doors

As a last resort, I have prepared a flying saucer as a getaway vehicle

You'll never catch me!! NEVER!!!

Yeah the laws in China are necessarily followed to the letter. Good thing for you people probably don't expect much from ya. I mean it isn't really likely that you'd get away with speaking to some underpaid grunt back here. Chances are black guy would pop you before your even utter a syllable.

Correct me if I am wrong but you exhibit classic signs of being picked on (possibly in your youth)?

She isn't the guy who whacked you with the ball during a game of smear the queer.
    It won't make your traumatized memories disappear.
    Threating to deport her won't deport your "issues."

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 am

It's scary to think this guy is elderly and actually has a family.

Well, a second hand family.

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Mon May 31, 2010 8:34 am

It's still funny you got deported
    silkywave3

I consulted local lawyer

Post  silkywave3 on Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Q:I have a friend from NZ, he wrote a novel with some sensitive topics in it, but it is just a novel. Some bad guys from canada abuse him a lot in a forum so they fight between each other, my friend threw some threats to their family but it is just like we chinese abuse each other with dirty word, and finally the bad guys bring a false charge against my friend and the policemen are mislead in the wrong perspective -- that directly lead to his expulsion. what can I do to help him?

A:you should ask him whether the PSB has issued an official expulsion order to your friend? If there is no the written order at all, your friend can return at any time; If there is, your friend can appeal to higher department of beijing, to say what incorrect behaviours the canadian guys did that disobey with social standards.

your friend needs to provide his real name, visa number and the document copy etc., you can provide the materials to us, we can help you to check with entry and exit administration.

Q: If my friend can provides enough proofs, will the bad guys get punished?

A: Yes, to expose other people' online info and malicious accusation are illegal, you can accuse them to ask for compensate.

Q: you know, all the things happened on internet, is PSB responsible for tracking the real info?

A: no, you must provide the real info to us.

Enjoying the victory

Post  Enjoying the victory on Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Silkywave, I think it's very nice of you to give Er Bi legal advice.

I think he can correct this grave injustice if he listens to you.
    silkywave3

Sure

Post  silkywave3 on Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Enjoying the victory wrote:Silkywave, I think it's very nice of you to give Er Bi legal advice.

I think he can correct this grave injustice if he listens to you.
    Thanks!

Which side are you in?

I hope you are with me to help RB.

Things are somehow too excessive.
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 pm

hero is lying about having bought a 1.3 million RMB house on tbj,he insults others yet he is an ugly goatee having freak.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

silkywave3 wrote:
    A: Yes, to expose other people' online info and malicious accusation are illegal, you can accuse them to ask for compensate.

If that's actually true, TBJ is in brazen violation of Chinese law.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 am

I edited it, but don't be an asshole and try to move your ass up on their hacking/stalking/deportation list. I got dibs you greedy fucker!

Do not erase my masterpiece without giving me a chance to edit the shit in the future.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 am

Leviathan wrote:hero is lying about having bought a 1.3 million RMB house on tbj,he insults others yet he is an ugly goatee having freak.

I am sure Herojuana wasn't lying about that.

He married a Chinese girl so he'll only be responsible for putting down 20% on that "house."

The other 80% is owned by the bank, so it'll take him 20 years on his teaching/stalking salary to pay off that mortgage.

Hero has stated many times his wife comes from a rich family (which means his in-laws paid cash for their Geely) and probably they put the 20% down for Hero.

THERE IS NO NEED TO EDIT THIS POST SCIENCY. YOU ARE BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF. MUST I REMIND YOU THIS FUCK HAS OFFERED TO HAVE YOU FRAMED AND DEPORTED.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT TAKE A BREAK FROM THE FORUM AND LET ME DEAL WITH THIS FUCK, YOU CAN EDIT TILL YOUR HEART'S CONTENT AFTER FATFUCK HAS A CHANCE TO READ THIS OR HAVE ONE OF HIS HACKERS CUT AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO HIM!
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:44 am

hero is a geely driving,money dependent,broke ugly canuck,lice infested goatee having monkey.
    And Monkey king is his lover when they are frustrated about their pathetic lives here.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 am

UFCpieceofashit wrote:

THERE IS NO NEED TO EDIT THIS POST SCIENCY. YOU ARE BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF. MUST I REMIND YOU THIS FUCK HAS OFFERED TO HAVE YOU FRAMED AND DEPORTED.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONTENT TAKE A BREAK FROM THE FORUM AND LET ME DEAL WITH THIS FUCK, YOU CAN EDIT TILL YOUR HEART'S CONTENT AFTER FATFUCK HAS A CHANCE TO READ THIS OR HAVE ONE OF HIS HACKERS CUT AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO HIM!

Well the feeling is mutual. You're the number one violator of the moderation policy, by and far.

How is talking about how Hero may or may not have paid for his house and posting his photo
    (again) gonna do anything anyway?

Humping out more personal info isn't going to get anywhere, even the pictures, which they're probably used to by now. Or the threats, or any of it.

Seriously, why do you think MORE cyberstalking is any kind solution?

What they did was compile quotes, quite probably misattributed RB seeing as they changed a bunch of usernames in the archives to J/S, and bring them to the police. So all this is meaningless. Listen to Silky, she's on the right track for helping RB.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 am

Admin wrote:
    UFCpieceofashit wrote:

Well the feeling is mutual. You're the number one violator of the moderation policy, by and far.

How is talking about how Hero may or may not have paid for his house and posting his photo
    (again) gonna do anything anyway?

Humping out more personal info isn't going to get anywhere, even the pictures, which they're probably used to by now. Or the threats, or any of it.

Seriously, why do you think MORE cyberstalking is any kind solution?

What they did was compile quotes, quite probably misattributed RB seeing as they changed a bunch of usernames in the archives to J/S, and bring them to the police. So all this is meaningless. Listen to Silky, she's on the right track for helping RB.

If you saw Hero's photo in my reply you need some glasses.

I posted no photo.

I agreed with Hero that it IS possible that he (through his wife) purchased a 1.3 mil house.

The "pic" you are confused with is a pic that was in my avatar about 30 hours ago.

I violate your laws! If you won't react to that fuckface threating to FRAME, (possibly hack your computer) and DEPORT you, I will- with your permission or not!

Look, they couldn't have used TBJ quotes to get the TB deported, that is all a rouse! Don't be stupid, they changed the names way after those accounts were closed. (I can say something on the general board that I shouldn't and won't). They hacked his account and made threats to Chinese officials!

They knew where he worked, the read his post about getting a visa and having a visa which restricts him from working and they made one call. The cop DID NOT read RB's book, they just fucked with his work, got copies of the threats- end of story.

All this was explained by RB, if you took the time to read what he wrote you would have known this.

DELETE THIS POST AFTER YOU ISSUE ME AN APOLOGY!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:34 am

I am waiting for my apology!

This xanax is gonna kick in so you better start typing.

Your way out of line (PM that was sent).

You have no idea what occurred and who did what, you weren't there!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 am

You're out of your mind if you think you're getting an apology.

Why do you want to have a ridiculous argument with me about whether or not you've been posting people's photos in violation of the moderation policy. You do it CONSTANTLY. As in your OTHER post about hero a few hours ago that you rewrote, and your avi last night, and the day before and so on. Modding you is like a part time job.

But you want to rail on and get a public apology because I accidently said you posted a photo in ONE post where you didn't? Are you fkn kidding me?

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 am

Admin wrote:You're out of your mind if you think you're getting an apology.

Why do you want to have a ridiculous argument with me about whether or not you've been posting people's photos in violation of the moderation policy. You do it CONSTANTLY. As in your OTHER post about hero a few hours ago that you rewrote, and your avi last night, and the day before and so on. Modding you is like a part time job.

But you want to rail on and get a public apology because I accidently said you posted a photo in ONE post where you didn't? Are you fkn kidding me?

Yep and I promised you I would attempt to use some discretion over posting photos.

However, I guess you really don't get it. You really don't understand WHY or the significants of the TIMING.

There was no provocation or benefit for ME to do that... but for some reason I still did.

Hmmm....

Still wondering why?

I don't care if you agree or disagree with my methods or reasons, but there was a reason.

I have no regrets.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 am

UFCpieceofashit wrote:
    Admin wrote:You're out of your mind if you think you're getting an apology.

Yep and I promised you I would attempt to use some discretion over posting photos.

However, I guess you really don't get it. You really don't understand WHY or the significants of the TIMING.

There was no provocation or benefit for ME to do that... but for some reason I still did.

Hmmm....

Still wondering why?

I don't care if you agree or disagree with my methods or reasons, but there was a reason.

I have no regrets.

I will settle for an "OOPS"

or a heartfelt "HMMMMM"

But shooting your tongue off with some uninformed accusations kinda threw a wet towel over any peaceful words or grunts you could have offered!

Probably my fault, I expected more from you. Don't worry won't make that mistake in the future.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:09 am

No I'm not wondering why. You do it constantly, that's why.

And there's nothing in the moderation policy about using "discretion" about posting people's photos and personal info. It's outright forbidden. And you know that.

If you want to allude like there's some magical secret about you I'm not getting, I'm afraid you'll have to spell it out.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 am

Admin wrote:No I'm not wondering why. You do it constantly, that's why.

And there's nothing in the moderation policy about using "discretion" about posting people's photos and personal info. It's outright forbidden. And you know that.

If you want to allude like there's some magical secret about you I'm not getting, I'm afraid you'll have to spell it out.

AGAIN I THOUGHT I WAS TAKING THE TARGET OFF YOUR BACK FUCKHEAD.

MY BAD.

ENJOY IT!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 am

Well, if it's any comfort, you're not the only insane person getting pissed at me.

It's pretty much everyone I deal with.

I'm crazy enough myself. I might just take this website down and chalk it up as a victory.

And I'll believe it too!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:21 am

Take the ball and go home.

You are full of shit, in enjoy the attention.

Be a man of your word, pull the trigger nigger!

Do it now....

What? Changed your mind again? Who could have seen that coming?

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 am