Laid Bare!

Herojuana is a Racist Fuck!

UFCpieceofashit

Herojuana is a Racist Fuck!

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 am

As many of you know Fat Herojuana ***d is a kept man, sort of!

His wife is rich by Chinese standards but that means nothing because some places in China all you need is a late model Geely to be considered "rich."

I am pretty sure Herojuana's racist Jehova witness trailer park family resents that their "regal" bloodline has been tainted. (his drunken words)

Hero's racist rants go way beyond hating Chinese, has has made nasty racial disparaging remarks towards almost every race, ethnicity, religion, etc....he must of been spoon fed the racism growing up- it's that apparent. Get it- ApPAREnt, son!

Herojuana had sent me numerous PM asking who the blacks, jews, and darkies are on TBJ. At first I thought it was a joke, than I read some of his posts.

Remember Hero's (Fruit)s*n's posts on theBeiingerSpot?

how chinese people are sub-humans who deserved to be raped and killed by the japanese because they are more evolved?

how he can smell the jew stink in some jewish pita restaurant and hitler did the right thing?

how black people are criminals and black kids should be sterilized at birth so they can't breed.

I always asked Herojuana if that was really a joke? Do you really feel that way Herojuana, what about your wife *** and your future interracial children.

Herojuana replied, "I won't be there long enough when the bitch gets knocked up. If her family doesn't pay up I am gone." He also commented "I better have a Mongoloid daughter not a boy, I'll drown the thing if I have a son, no one wants one of those useless things- its like having a daughter with a tiny yellow toothpick."

Does anyone else remember reading any of Herojuana's racial rants? Please speak up!
    Leviathan

Re: Herojuana is a Racist Fuck!

Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

hero and Monkey King are the scum of the earth the dregs and shit that come out of every human beings asshole,they smell like shit eat shit and are born out of shit.these two white filthy dogs are a plague and a blight on their parents,fuck them and their lying,cheating,two faced natures,they can both inhale and consume each others scat and throw up and die.
    FUCK YOU MONKEY KING AND FUCK YOU UGLY GOATEE HAVING HEROANUS!

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 am

Would you two like to be deported as well?

Carry on

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 am

Hero is a racist fuck, but he will get his soon. How can a person, who is identified on the internet keep making such sick and disgusting racist anti-Chinese comments is beyond me.

He really is a dumb fuck.

Monkey King is very racist too. But he is a little more clever than fatty.

If these guys hate the Chinese so much, why do they marry Chinese women?

Odd.

I would imagine there are quite a few Chinese collegaues of Hero's at ****** *****.

The guy who abandoned the cat probably hates the fat girlie cunt already.

Can you imagine how many Chinese he has actually pissed off just by his actions.

Wait until they read his words.

Twisted Evil

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 am

And as far as Monkey King is concerned he thinks he is king shit as he is not Id'd 100% yet, once his sorry ass is located and his kindies he won't be so bold believe me.

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 am

Gerald's Poppadoms wrote:And as far as Monkey King is concerned he thinks he is king shit as he is not Id'd 100% yet, once his sorry ass is located and his kindies he won't be so bold believe me.

You have identified Hero and Alex but why has nothing happened to them?

All bluster, no bite

Basketball

Enjoying the victory

Impotent

Post  Enjoying the victory on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 am

This is grand entertainment.

Jamie's still making the same impotent threats, now from his new base of operations in his mother's basement.

He is a man to be reckoned with, make no mistake!

Meanwhile, Sciency's new emo-kingdom is crumbling around him.

You guys should charge a fee for this show, it's that good.
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:57 pm

BigFatFailure wrote:Would you two like to be deported as well?

Carry on
    suck my dick you fucking deportation fuck!
    you think I'm afraid of you?
    go eat shit and die!
    deport me it will be a pleasure scat eater!

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Leviathan wrote:

Carry on
    go eat shit and die!

Well? Would you like to get deported?

Santa may grant you your wish if you tell him nicely

"fucking deportation fuck" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I can just imagine a little cocksucker like you foaming at the mouth typing that out

Dood....it doesn't even make sense

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm

BigFatFailure wrote:
    Leviathan wrote:

Carry on
    go eat shit and die!

Well? Would you like to get deported?

Santa may grant you your wish if you tell him nicely

"fucking deportation fuck" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I can just imagine a little cocksucker like you foaming at the mouth typing that out

Dood....it doesn't even make sense

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    go foam from your asshole injuries shitface.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Carry on

You really should be careful tossing threats at people you really don't know over the internet.

Some people have their paper's in order.
    Some people aren't violating any laws.
    Some people have more connections that you assume.
    Some people were specially "invited" into China.
    And lastly, some people might react to your "threats" with action, not just similar open ended threats.

Not every foreigner in China is a school teacher.
    Not every foreigner would excuse someone attempting to deport them
    Not every foreigner would react the way you are baiting them to- some might smile laugh and take some sort of action.

YOUR actions are not wise.

Before you go there... I did threaten to smack Herojuana once or twice after he made may outright threats to "lay me on my ass" or "pop me" when (no if) he sees me. I justify that as self defense, those posts are still somewhere on TBJ's servers.

I am sure you probably made the same type of responses when idiots set violence appointments, and claimed they were waiting to stalk you. The bible instructs followers to "kill the man who comes to kill you" (I don't subscribe to THAT theory per-say nor would I take it that far (not a religious nut like Herojuana) but my point is there are MANY followers of the bible- and they all seem to accept that biblical suggestion. Self defense is legal.

My position stands, Chad claims he knows who I am, Chad claims he is going to pop me, any actions towards Chad would be in self defense. I have a feeling he wouldn't have to balls to report the event on TBJ for posterity.

So Fuck Off!

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 pm

UFCpieceofashit wrote:

Carry on

You really should be careful tossing threats at people you really don't know over the internet.

Some people have their paper's in order.
    Some people aren't violating any laws.
    Some people have more connections that you assume.
    Some people were specially "invited" into China.
    And lastly, some people might react to your "threats" with action, not just similar open ended threats.

Not every foreigner in China is a school teacher.
    Not every foreigner would excuse someone attempting to deport them
    Not every foreigner would react the way you are baiting them to- some might smile laugh and take some sort of action.

YOUR actions are not wise.

Before you go there... I did threaten to smack Herojuana once or twice after he made may outright threats to "lay me on my ass" or "pop me" when (no if) he sees me. I justify that as self defense, those posts are still somewhere on TBJ's servers.

I am sure you probably made the same type of responses when idiots set violence appointments, and claimed they were waiting to stalk you. The bible instructs followers to "kill the man who comes to kill you" (I don't subscribe to THAT theory per-say nor would I take it that far (not a religious nut like Herojuana) but my point is there are MANY followers of the bible- and they all seem to accept that biblical suggestion. Self defense is legal.

My position stands, Chad claims he knows who I am, Chad claims he is going to pop me, any actions towards Chad would be in self defense. I have a feeling he wouldn't have to balls to report the event on TBJ for posterity.

So Fuck Off!

My My My....you're certainly touchy aren't you? Has deportation become a touchy subject ever since your gimp got the boot from China? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You think having your papers in order means no one can touch you? What a joke

Shit can always be done...you're in China...if you have enough guanxi, you can make people eat shit and say it tastes good

It's obvious the person that got RB kicked out has guanxi...and I'm sure they are coming after you...so sit tight pirat

We all know you have no connections so don't front...knowing what a dumb vindictive cunt you are, you would've done something by now...but since you haven't, it's obvious you're all bluster and no bite as well

Just remember when they own you, you have to tell them that their shit tastes good...ok?

Don't worry...I'm not out to get you...but I hear there are those working on it

I'm just here for entertainment...please don't hurt me!!!

Faggit

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 pm

As far as I'm concerned, everyone over at TBJ and everyone here is a dumb cunt and a waste of space

I just want both parties to fuck each other over so I can get some entertainment

Can you please make your next move? Why don't you post there anymore? Are you scared of them?

You're a pussy AND a faggit

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:52 am

BigFatFailure wrote:As far as I'm concerned, everyone over at TBJ and everyone here is a dumb cunt and a waste of space

I just want both parties to fuck each other over so I can get some entertainment

Can you please make your next move? Why don't you post there anymore? Are you scared of them?

You're a pussy AND a faggit

You talkin' to me?

I guess you know where I am better than I do.

You need to update your stalking records kid!

As far as you tossing out random threats, they will come to bite you in the ass when (not if) you are exposed.

I don't make threats, but I have a good reason not to.

Make sure your imaginary balls don't get when while sitting in on the toilet taking a dump, they are big, right?

My papers are in order- don't think I am "just" referring to visas and passports bahahahahaha (evil laugh)!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 am

Carry on

Deport me fatty!

Deport me from where I am right now!

I double dog dare ya...

Dumbass, its IMPOSSIBLE!

Try another type of threat, at least show some type of pokerface and attempt to lead me to think you MIGHT know where I am.

Dumb-ass, my name and where I live was actually posted on TBJ at least twice (and it went unnoticed because of how I reacted to it), but the idiots there just overlooked it since everyone there talks out of their ass- kinda like your doing now.

Sciency is acting like a dickwad- but I insist deport me NOW, not that annoying fuck..come on make an example out of me! What? you don't have the cajones?

Larry Cock

Post  Larry Cock on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 am

UFCpieceofashit wrote:
    I don't make threats,

yes you do.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 am

Larry Cock wrote:
    UFCpieceofashit wrote:
    I don't make threats,

yes you do.

oh no, don't expose me!

Sciency I beg you ONLY let me post my BEFORE pics before I took the magic weight loss drug, not me in my super 180 worsted wool pink suit.

I need people to believe I am fat, like Chad and Mikey so I can fit in with my pals on TBJ!

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:11 pm

I don't stalk people

That's for fucktards like you and RB

I am a voyeur...I like to watch

Don't worry, I'll be there with popcorn and front row seats when you get owned

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

BigFatFailure wrote:I don't stalk people

That's for fucktards like you and RB

I am a voyeur...I like to watch

Don't worry, I'll be there with popcorn and front row seats when you get owned

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Stalk up some of the threats, Peeping Tom.

A French word isn't gonna change the fact that you need to stare at young women through windows to supplement for you lack of social skills preventing you from leading a normal life.

BigFatFailure

Post  BigFatFailure on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

You're giving me shit about lacking social skills necessary to lead a normal life?

That's hilarious...I think it's well established that you're a fucking friendless freak that likes to stalk people

Have you not looked in the mirror lately?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 pm

I went to Luga.

Seems as if Hero's wife hasn't been, shall we say heroic when it came to honoring marriage vows.

They dream of moon face ayi shorties inhabiting Herojuana's family estate (trailer park in Kamloops) will never materialize!
    Leviathan

Post  Leviathan on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 am

UFCpieceofashit wrote:I went to Luga.

Seems as if Hero's wife hasn't been, shall we say heroic when it came to honoring marriage vows.

They dream of moon face ayi shorties inhabiting Herojuana's family estate (trailer park in Kamloops) will never materialize!
    lol!
    no wonder heroanus is such a pissed off fat ugly fucker.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:43 am