Laid Bare!

Count_Zero, you are clueless

The Great Splendini

Count_Zero, you are clueless

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Pi is "nugaze" and "beihang"?

Muahhahahahahahahahahaha

How you can even compare those idiots to me is beyond me.

You are totally fucking clueless.

Psioncy

Re: Count_Zero, you are clueless

Post  Psioncy on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:05 am

I just love how you let everything on TBJ tie ur panties up in knots, but only dare to respond to it here. Instead of slinking about in the cybershadows, why don't you buck up and tell him to his face? He probably just misses you. Go give him a french-kiss or something.

And have you even considered the possibility that you *are* all those people, and are simply failing to realize it? Stage 5 schizophrenia can do that you know.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 am

Psioncy wrote:I just love how you let everything on TBJ tie ur panties up in knots, but only dare to respond to it here. Instead of slinking about in the cybershadows, why don't you buck up and tell him to his face? He probably just misses you. Go give him a french-kiss or something.

And have you even considered the possibility that you *are* all those people, and are simply failing to realize it? Stage 5 schizophrenia can do that you know.

Yeah, he FUCKIN WISHES I was all those idiots, because he can't live without me.

Bad news, assholes: I ain't going back to that shithole. Not with those tight-asses at the helm. Nobody restricts Splendini's speech.

A doctor tried to prescribe Prozac to me once. I told him to shove it up his ass.

Fucking legalized drug dealer assholes.

Nobody fucks with Splendini's mind with all this chemical shit.

The whole medical industry is part of The Vast Conspiracy, but I'm not getting into it with you ass-clowns. And besides, I gotta go take a shit.

Sciency, your prophet sucks donkey dick. It's the blind leading the deaf and dumb.

You're on a path to NOWHERE.

And do you want the REALLY bad news now or later?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 am

Ha ha, I just read your pathetic attempt on TBJ to lure posters back to SK, Sciency.

What a fucking joke.

You're worse than a used car salesman.

Nobody is ever coming back to this forum.

Best you can do is just add it to your long list of failures and try to move on.

Yah, and I'm nuts. I haven't seen you use THAT tactic before. That's total desperation.

But I'll tell you what. I'll cut you some slack. I'll give you a break.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:01 am

Your schtick is getting extremely annoying and offensive.

People point out your devious intentions and then you label them as nuts.

I'm perfectly fucking lucid and sane. I'm not off my rocker at all. And who the fuck are you to judge anyway?

You're desperate to hand over the forum to ANYONE who will take it, but you've never really explained WHY.

And the last feeble attempt at explaining it was a joke.

I am absolutely fucking DONE with you.

You are a joke of a human being.

Fucking middle-aged man playing silly games.

Forums are meant to share ideas, not to play games.

Get married and get a fucking life.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:38 am

You think this is all about UNDERSTANDING YOU. But I have a newsflash for you, and that newsflash is this:

There are OTHER PEOPLE in the world!

The whole time I've known you, all you've ever done is talk and expect others to "understand you", without listening. You barely know a thing about ME or CZ or anyone else. Because the entire m'fkn universe apparently revolves all around Little Miss Pi 24/7.

I put up with it, and your insane outbursts and troublemaking, not only for entertainment, but also out of a certain genuine compassion for those less fortunate than myself.

But since you're clearly not willing to reciprocate EITHER of those things, why should I bother? It's *appalling* the way you perch your slovenly self in front the computer like there's a crown of fkn gold on your head and expect everyone to listen to you and your shit and your attempts to manipulate people into lapping up your kooky rationals, all of which clearly stem from your inability to cope with the miserable reality you've created for yourself.

Not enjoyable. There's a reason TBJ can't stand you either, and that reason has nothing to do with people's inability handle your "sword of truth". Because at best, you're wielding a spork.

"Pi's Spork of Pseudo-Truth" lets call it.

Which you can't even seem to manage to get into your *own* mouth, since nothing you say even makes sense from any standpoint whatsoever.

So if you ever get sick of repeatedly jamming your spork into your own eye, if you ever wake up one morning and decide you want to interact like a HUMAN BEING on these internet forums, GREAT. We'll all just be fkn delighted! But if you want to play games and be selfish and turn everything into shit like you always do, then I'm afraid we'll have to pass. Ok?

Is any of this getting through to you?

One needs to learn to LISTEN if they sincerely seek answers. Basically the universe *is* talking to you, and what it's saying is: "Grow the fuck up, shithead."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 am

The song remains the same with you, doesn't it?

I KNOW CZ. Trust me. He's a prick. He's mocking my IQ on thegayjinger. I haven't mentioned his name since Genghis Khan was plundering.

And something else. I'm going off to the Bum Bum contest in Brazil. What the fuck do I need YOU for when I got bum bums to soothe my tortured soul?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/29/miss-bum-bum-brazil-pageant-best-butt_n_1924308.html?ncid=txtlnkushpmg00000023#slide=1581766

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:The song remains the same with you, doesn't it?

Play it again, Sam. We can't all be like you, singing like a canary to the beat of a different little drummer boy's tune into LeoChick's cooch, in the desperate hope that "music calms the savage YEAST." RAT-A-TAT-TWAT!

The Great Splendini wrote:I KNOW CZ. Trust me. He's a prick. He's mocking my IQ on thegayjinger. I haven't mentioned his name since Genghis Khan was plundering.

That's quite a thing to say on a THREAD YOU JUST STARTED ABOUT HIM -numbnuts. I'd have to say that's about par for the course though -not to mention a twig short of the shit-end of the dumbest stick on the tree.

The Great Splendini wrote:And something else. I'm going off to the Bum Bum contest in Brazil. What the fuck do I need YOU for when I got bum bums to soothe my tortured soul?

See? You and C_Z do share some common ground. Maybe you *can* be bum-buddies after all.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 am

Sciency, take care.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Nooooooo, you're not LEAVING, are you? Don't tell me it's for REAL this time, like totally SERIOUS???

OMG, I like can't believe this is REALLY happening.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Cao ni de mama, you fucking prick.

And cao ni de GOD.

My God will kick your God's ass in the Final Showdown.

I've already got my place in heaven reserved. thousands of fucking virgins waiting for me.

and real food. no more boiled lettuce in shitty hotpot.

which is more than i can say for you.

my god hasn't figured out what to do with you yet.

you are so fucked.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Whoaaaaa *trippy*, you're still here! How do you do it, leave forever yet continue to be here at the same time? Please tell me, because it's blowing my fkn mind the way you defy physics like that.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

you know what blows my mind, gangsta rap asshole?

that you're posting at regular hours.

what's the matter? the local 7-11 ran out of cheap baijiu?

i'm like HELL, mothafucka. I just on for ETERNITY.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 am

What's funny is that you seem to be under the impression that you're not already in Hell.

You are woefully underestimating our technological capabilities, I'm a little insulted actually.

Don't you know that u can be made to believe you're "here" when you are in fact *there*?

Delusions of going to Heaven, of *exiting*. Without false hope you'd just resign yourself to this grim eternity, and wouldn't be able to suffer the full-blown torment you're engulfed in now.

It's quite ingenius really, fully automatic and self-perpetuating.

(Psssssst, hey I know a way out! Just chant "Psioncy is my lord and master" like a mantra for 3 days straight (no sleeping!) and then a magic portal will open up. Alternatively you can do a shitload of crystal meth and strangle a hooker, either way works. Good luck!)

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 am

good point. maybe THIS is hell.
    especially with YOU.
    i think i'll take the hookers option.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am