Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am

You had a voice from the fucking Gods.

And a stunning ample ass.

You were way out of my fucking league.

In another lifetime maybe?

Psioncy

Re: Ava, where are you?

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 am

Isn't that the name of Herojuana's wife that the Wonder Twins were always stalking on?

You got the hots for her, serious? You realize Hero's gonna peg ur ass -or are u just trying to rile him or something?

What is it with you and going after the other guy's woman?

Don't get me wrong, I've fkd lots of other guys' women, but the key factor here is they were GUYS I HAD NO CONNECTION WITH.

I specialize in fiances. I don't know why, but it seems like half the girl's I date for some reason just happen to be engaged and waiting on some guy. And you know women, they don't like to get bored WAITING....

Anyway, I have zero guilt because I think we can all agree that it's entirely their fault for LETTING ME.

If I knew the guy though... ewwwwwwwwww! I don't think I could do it. Well I'm sure I could but it would leave a really bad taste in my mouth. I really don't see the draw for guy's who are *into* that, you know, specifically. It's like they want to put it in HIM more than HER.

Well, whatever. If you did mean Hero's wife pls edit the name out. It's a violation of the mod policy. Since it'd be ur first infraction, if that's even the case, I won't make a big thing out of it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 am

Nope. Wasn't referring to juana's wife.

Never met the guy and never met his wife.

I don't even think that's her name because I remember some guys mentioning it.

But anyway, feel free to delete the thread.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

Psioncy wrote:
    Don't get me wrong, I've fkd lots of other guys' women, but the key factor here is they were GUYS I HAD NO CONNECTION WITH.

it doesn't matter.

connection or no connection, it's not good to do that.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 am

No connection is fine, they don't even tell you, so how are u to know?

Innocent on all charges.

Except a few...

In responce to those I repose the same defense:

I have a penis and... THEY LET ME!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Nope. Wasn't referring to juana's wife.

Never met the guy and never met his wife.

I don't even think that's her name because I remember some guys mentioning it.

But anyway, feel free to delete the thread.

Right her name is "Ava" not "Ada". That's right, I believe you.

My mistake.

The woman I'm in love with is married to another guy and has his baby.

Yet.... I'm not about to give up.

Last edited by Psioncy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 am

Right I also should add that Pi has exactly 0 infractions against the mod policy, and thus almost unlimited leeway.

No matter how many times he's boned LeoChick... which is not within the pervue of the moderation code.

If it were I would murder him. Literally. To Death!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 pm

damn right i have 0 infractions.

you do know that the probability of that love triangle having a happy ending is low, don't you?

but maybe you're subconsciously sabotaging yourself?

he he.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:

it doesn't matter.

connection or no connection, it's not good to do that.

Why not? I've been completely single for going on three years now and what I've learned is that women cheat all the time. It's simply the way of things.

I'd wager that at least 90% of women in long distance relationships have a lover on hand. And that the remaining 10% are striving to contain themselves.

I would be wracked with guilt, but they barely bat an eyelash. And I don't think you can just say it's "bad women" either cuz they pretty much run the spectrum, some are cheating just for the thrill of cheating while others are very kind-hearted well-meaning people. Sure, they might feel a little bad, but they take the pragmatic view that as long as he doesn't know there's no other reason they shouldn't get their needs met.

I'm a single man. If a woman offers it up to me and then later I find out she's engaged, that's on her.

I really don't see it as a man's fault. How many men will say "no" when a woman offers it up to them? Very few, and the one's that do are probably just too cowardly to go through with it and kick themselves later for passing up the opportunity.

In the females defense though I think we have to consider that they view sex quite differently, since they don't have to expend effort to get it like we do. If they need it, it's always on hand, just a matter of snapping their fingers. If I as a man had that kind of power, I don't think I'd be able to control myself very long either.

Unless I was in love.... but that's a sucker's game.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:55 am

Psioncy wrote:

Why not? I've been completely single for going on three years now and what I've learned is that women cheat all the time. It's simply the way of things.

I'd wager that at least 90% of women in long distance relationships have a lover on hand. And that the remaining 10% are striving to contain themselves.

I would be wracked with guilt, but they barely bat an eyelash. And I don't think you can just say it's "bad women" either cuz they pretty much run the spectrum, some are cheating just for the thrill of cheating while others are very kind-hearted well-meaning people. Sure, they might feel a little bad, but they take the pragmatic view that as long as he doesn't know there's no other reason they shouldn't get their needs met.

I'm a single man. If a woman offers it up to me and then later I find out she's engaged, that's on her.

I really don't see it as a man's fault. How many men will say "no" when a woman offers it up to them? Very few, and the one's that do are probably just too cowardly to go through with it and kick themselves later for passing up the opportunity.

In the females defense though I think we have to consider that they view sex quite differently, since they don't have to expend effort to get it like we do. If they need it, it's always on hand, just a matter of snapping their fingers. If I as a man had that kind of power, I don't think I'd be able to control myself very long either.

Unless I was in love.... but that's a sucker's game.

Yeah well, that's one potential problem right there. You might fall in love and she might not leave her husband. It depends what type of person you are. Some guys can fuck without getting emotionally attached. Me, I'm a romantic type. I can't even fuck a girl unless there's some feelings to begin with. It's like taking a shit.

Shenzhen is apparently the capital of mistresses in China. And the love crimes have been going up. That's another potential problem. The husband might decide to kill you if/when he finds out.

Married women cheat for different reasons. Some of them want to get out of their marriages, but they want to find someone else first. Some of them are not satisfied, but they don't want to leave the marriage.

But basically, I've been involved in enough fucked up relationships where I've had my heart mangled that I don't get involved in something that's problematic from the start.

And the older I get, the more I believe that every single thing you do is wrapped up in a heaping steaming pile of karma. And I believe there's a heaping load of bad karma associated with these kinds of things, both for the person cheating and the 3rd person. That's why it's appropriately termed "cheating". Just because everyone's doing it doesn't make it right.

It's really a matter of having a set of rules. Some people have no rules whatsoever. They'll fuck anyone and everyone. And they have the morals of a street cat. I had a friend in college. The guy always had 3 or 4 girlfriends going at the same time. He had absolutely no regard for the girls he was with getting hurt or anything. Then, he met a girl he fell madly in love with and wanted to marry. And she turned out to be his mirror image. She was fucking his friends and she was a colleague and she was fucking everyone at work. She was the company whore. The guy was deeply psychologically fucked up from this girl for years. He's probably still not over it. He's probably paying a shrink 150 an hour. If you don't think this is fate dealing this guy a blow for his transgressions, that's your opinion. I tend to think sexual behavior is wrapped up in karma and fate intervenes eventually.

Basically, it's very simple. I don't want my girlfriends/wives fucking someone else. So I can't do it with someone else's wife/girlfriend. It's Jeebus' golden "do unto others" rule and I think I'll follow it in these types of situations.

Anyway, I don't your statistics are accurate. Maybe 80% of guys have women on the side. But for women, the numbers are probably closer to 30 or 40%, I'm guessing. Not 90%. But it doesn't matter. Because I'm operating from the philosophy of karma. Most people don't factor that into the equation, so the only thing stopping them is thinking that the husband won't find out. FATE will find out, even if the husband doesn't.

Hey trust me man. My last girlfriend dumped me and a married woman hit on me a couple of months back. And she was beautiful. You think I didn't want to fuck her? I had to uninstall QQ from my computer because I knew I would eventually give in to temptation.

Which brings me to another point. Maybe the Gods are throwing tests at us to see how we'll respond. It doesn't mean every time a woman offer herself up you should take the bait.

Anyway, cao ni de aunts and uncles, you slimy prick.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 pm

and you need to watch out for sudden coital death.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2148426/Its-just-bad-marriage-Cheating-partner-heart-attack.html

why did you fuck up my ava thread, you son of a hoochie coochie woman you?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh, it's been done unto me a-plenty.

I can't fall in love, cuz I'm already in love, but she's with someone else.

Therefore, if women didn't cheat, I'd barely have a sex-life. That's where all your silly "rules" get me. No thanks.

What's the old adage "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free?"

Get the best part of her, and forget all the tiring nagging and relationship crap. It's a hell of deal when you think about it.

Getting into a relationship is foolish, cuz it's bound to hinder your next conquest. Heck, getting rid of them is half the battle.

So I'm stealing anyone's women, just borrowing them. They're more than welcome to have them back. In fact, I would even encourage it...

Have the honeymoon and skip the marriage, I say. Why not? How's that song go... "If you can't be with the one you love, fuck as many bitches as you can like there's no tomorrow." Call it payback.

Cuz I'll tell you this, it sure beats *nothing*.

You're also caught up in fallacy if you think men cheat more than woman. It takes two tango, so do the math Razz

Women *talk* a better love game, but in practice they're far more pragmatic than we.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Psioncy wrote:Oh, it's been done unto me a-plenty.
    I can't fall in love, cuz I'm already in love, but she's with someone else.

yeah well, you're gonna have to let go and move on.

a couple of girls i really fell for didn't give me the time of day, were attached, or mysteriously disappeared. or a combination of those things.

i had dinner with a girl a couple of weeks ago. I kept thinking about the OTHER girl i'm still madly in love with the whole time. I never even bothered to call this one back.

you gotta find a way to release all that garbage. that's why all these new age assholes are around.

so some fucking mantras and visualizations and shit. burn some candles and burn a picture of the girl along with it.

but this cunt is still haunting me in my waking life AND in my dreams.

fucking twat.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 pm

get some one-night stands with bar girls who are not attached OR get a coupla rent-a-twats.

just get a couple of 2 3 hos goin' on.

until you're smitten by someone new.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:57 pm

go to thailand on your winter vacation.

the girls there speak english and will spend the entire night with you for dirt cheap.

it's as close as you'll get to a real girlfriend experience without ruining someone's marriage or having to meet the in-laws.

and eventually you'll be smitten by someone else.

but it takes time. you need to be patient. most people lose patience and give up and end up marrying the wrong person.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 pm

"Getting over her" isn't an option. No action or span of time makes any difference at all. I can date other women and the years can tick by, but my heart doesn't change. Simply put, it's not a matter of *choice*.

Without going into the excruciating details of how it all played out, all I can say is it's not like what you might imagine. Circumstance worked against us en force, the stars aligned against us. I did all I could, but it just wasn't enough. Even my attempts at fake-love relationships with girl's I've merely been "in like" with since have been foiled by circumstances well-beyond my control.

So yeah, I can keep trying to get over it, but since that's like beating my head against a brick wall, I've realized what I really need to do is get over trying to get over it. And then, obviously, I'm back to square one.

All I can do is wait... her marriage could hit a rough patch at some point, most do.

In the meanwhile, I have few choices. Keep banging ppl's fiances or go for a fake-love relationship. Or, by your standards, have nothing at all.

That's it, those are my options. I almost went for the fake love relationship with the last girl I dated. We matched in so many ways, night owls, sense of humor, etc. It started as a just a fling, but after the fling it sunk in that she's probably the best candidate I've run into for a psuedo-love GF, so I contacted her about the idea. Ultimately we couldn't escape the facts, namely that that she has another man, and I'm in love with another woman.... it just would just lead us to more unnecessary pain.

So scratch the fake-love GF option, and what's left? I'm back to doggin' fiances, that's what. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but that's all I've got. It's my only fkn choice.

Please direct that hot married chick you passed up on to me, if your seriously not gonna bone her. Kinda stupid if you ask me. She wants it, you want it.... but you managed to rationalize it all away with morality. All the morality of the situation is is that she's gonna go give it to someone else instead of you now. tongue

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 am

I don't know. It's not black and white. I mean, some married women maybe NEED an affair to force them to get out of a bad marriage, so on some level you might be doing them a favor and acting as a catalyst.

But I can't be bothered with this shit. It's too messy. Let some other schlep deal with it.

Seriously man, sex is not worth it when there's too many complications involved. I've had women threaten to kill themselves and threaten to kill me. I've heard of someone getting killed by an angry husband. Things can get pretty dark.

But look man, I'm with you. This last girl absolutely fucking possessed me. I can't get her out of my fucking consciousness and I'd have to fake an entire relationship if I hooked up with someone else.

But waiting is bad news. You might wait a long time in vain.

What you need to do is to perform an exorcism, so she doesn't possess you anymore.

I'm halfway there. I'm still possessed, but I'm not waiting. I'm exorcising her ghost.

Be gone, you fucking twat.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 am

Psioncy wrote:
    In the meanwhile, I have few choices. Keep banging ppl's fiances or go for a fake-love relationship. Or, by your standards, have nothing at all.

Here are your options:

Better options - Hos OR Nothing

Worse options - Engaged women OR Starting a relationship with someone you're half-assed about

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 am

Ok, here's an excerpt from Satan: An Autobiography by Yehuda Berg (OMG - A JEW!)

By the way, I think this book is far more useful to read than the Bible or Koran.

Chapter 14: Test Number 5 - Are You willing to fight for your soul mate...or have you given up already?

You were separated from your soul mate in the very beginning, which means that a critical part of your spiritual work here on Earth is to rediscover one another. Bad dates, missed opportunities, unhealthy relationships - that's where I come into play. My goal is to wear you down, so you'll give up. That's the test: Will you give up or keep searching?

Sound challenging? Of course it is - for those who are single, as well as for those who are with someone who's not the right one. If you're stuck in a relationship, are you staying because of fear? If it's out of fear, or loneliness, then I've gotten the best of you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:11 am

Don't ever lecture me about Satan.

I know him, my bane, he forever tries to control me.

I'm not talking about HIM, I'm talking about HER!

Her name is Diana, and she is perfect, if not the perfect betrayer.

Like the batman villian, my back has been broken, twice. Scoff at that as you might, it's very true.

I told you you didn't know, and how much worse it gets...

I won't give up on her, never. Fuck you Pi! Fuck ur platitudes and ur witicisms. Fuck u!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am

Hey listen up, you son of a bleeping bleep.

I waited more than 3 years for a girl once.

And she never came around.

Her name was.... drum roll maestro....DIANA.

Ha ha ha.

But not in Beijing. So not the SAME Diana, thank SATAN.

So I'm not doing that ever again.

So fuck YOU, asshole.

And fuck YOUR Satan.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Don't get snotty snot with me, u snot nosed little brat.

I've been married twice, been in all kinds of relationships, no girl ever did what this one did.

All your smarmy advice and jackass commentary doesn't change that.

So don't bother, k?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm

what did she do that the others wouldn't? swallow?

married twice? yep, that's pretty much most people's batting average.

fuck your satan right up the poop shoot.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

No, we were in love before we even met.

I saw her face every night for months before we got together, whenever I closed my eyes to sleep.

You can't imagine my suprise when I found out she'd been experiencing the same.

Love was not only instant, it was pre-existant. How's that for different?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Psioncy wrote:No, we were in love before we even met.

I saw her face every night for months before we got together, whenever I closed my eyes to sleep.

You can't imagine my suprise when I found out she'd been experiencing the same.

Love was not only instant, it was pre-existant. How's that for different?

yeah, that is different. and rare. and given that it was on both sides, it's especially significant.

so yeah then i can understand your dilemma.

and probably waiting might not be a bad idea.

she might come around eventually.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:41 am