Laid Bare!


    BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Share
    avatar
    Leviathan

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-05-10

    BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 pm

    threatening everyone with deportation?
    you think only you have connections,don't underestimate your enemy,or didn't your mother teach you anything bitch!
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    good drama

    Post  silkywave3 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

    Wink let's see how they deport all of you Smile

    almighty poodle humpers

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

    Who am I threatening with deportation?

    Simply asking someone if they want to get deported makes it a threat?

    If I asked you "Do you want to die", does that mean I want to kill you? I may simply be wanting to discuss with you the concept of death and whether you've thought about dying before

    So I ask again....Do you want to get deported?

    A simple Yes/No would suffice

    I love winding dumb fuckers like you up

    Don't stop entertaining me you little faghag

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    almighty you

    Post  silkywave3 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

    BigFatFailure wrote:Who am I threatening with deportation?

    Simply asking someone if they want to get deported makes it a threat?

    If I asked you "Do you want to die", does that mean I want to kill you? I may simply be wanting to discuss with you the concept of death and whether you've thought about dying before

    So I ask again....Do you want to get deported?

    A simple Yes/No would suffice

    I love winding dumb fuckers like you up

    Don't stop entertaining me you little faghag

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    I thought you are almighty, so you aren't? affraid

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

    No

    I am weak and small like a rabbit

    I just know how to use many dirty words

    albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    why not...

    Post  silkywave3 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm

    BigFatFailure wrote:No

    I am weak and small like a rabbit

    I just know how to use many dirty words

    albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
    so how about to change your ID to be smallThinFailure?

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

    Here's a free lesson Silky

    A person's ID on an internet forum does not have to reflect characteristics of the person using the ID

    In my case, I chose this ID because it represents RB and I wish to remind him of what he is every time he sees my posts
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    But

    Post  silkywave3 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

    BigFatFailure wrote:Here's a free lesson Silky

    A person's ID on an internet forum does not have to reflect characteristics of the person using the ID

    In my case, I chose this ID because it represents RB and I wish to remind him of what he is every time he sees my posts
    RB is not fat at all. rabbit SmallThinFailure you!
    avatar
    Leviathan

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-05-10

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  Leviathan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 pm

    big fat failure,I repeat go fuck yourself you ugly,scat eating white dog.

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:14 pm

    Sorry I didn't catch that

    Could you repeat that again?

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 am

    I fear being deported- to Detroit!

    There are so many Shcvoogies there.

    And they are mad.

    I was promised they'd all behave once I voted in Obama,

    I was lied to.

    Lunch break ended 35 mins ago.

    I am NOT a model employee!

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: BIG FAT FAILURE..GO FUCK YOURSELF!

    Post  BigFatFailure on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

    DEPORTATION!!

      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:47 am