Laid Bare!


    PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Share

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:21 am

    If you can't handle being the Admin pass it on to someone who can!

    I nominiate Sir Robert Black from the District of New Zealand



    All in favor say "Aye"


    Those oppose say "fuck me with a cucumber."
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:13 am

    No. I promised everyone I wouldn't divulge IPs when I opened this site. Handing the site over to anyone else would be a breach of my word.

    The only way I'd consider passing the keys along is if we could find a third party all the users agreed on. Which seems pretty damn unlikely.

    Think what you want about me, but I've kept to principle and haven't abused the admin position, like what we've seen on BJS and especially on TBJ.

    How anybody could get on a power trip over something this trivial is
    beyond me.

    Now that I think about it, I'm the ONLY person principled enough to carry out this position. Uncorruptable.

    Sure everyone hates me for it, and this forum is a reaking shitsheap, but I'm pleased with myself nonetheless.

    And that's the most important thing.
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    I dislike sciency more and more

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

    He is pretty feeble. Sorry to say.

    Being an admin is nothing, but I can feel that sciency has began to feel very self-satisfied of this.

    There is no difference between sciency and herojuana in BJS.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

    silkywave3 wrote: He is pretty feeble. Sorry to say.

    Being an admin is nothing, but I can feel that sciency has began to feel very self-satisfied of this.

    There is no difference between sciency and herojuana in BJS.

    O'really miss Silky?

    You mean allowing flesh searching as opposed to not? You can see no distinction here?

    Or do you mean modding for things that are illegal, as opposed to things I don't like?

    You're mad at me for *not* being biased in my actions.

    I've their side threatening me and this side insulting me.

    And AFIAC all of y'all is more than welcome to GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    partly

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:56 pm

    Admin wrote:
    silkywave3 wrote: He is pretty feeble. Sorry to say.

    Being an admin is nothing, but I can feel that sciency has began to feel very self-satisfied of this.

    There is no difference between sciency and herojuana in BJS.

    O'really miss Silky?

    You mean allowing flesh searching as opposed to not? You can see no distinction here?

    Or do you mean modding for things that are illegal, as opposed to things I don't like?

    You're mad at me for *not* being biased in my actions.

    I've their side threatening me and this side insulting me.

    And AFIAC all of y'all is more than welcome to GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
    1. I don't think the forum is very useful except for people to laugh at each other, it is just an extension of TBJ
    2. I don't think you are in any side or have justice, you only listen to yourself
    3. I don't think your drinking life is funny, you are very narcissistic

    I really quit this time. Be yourself. I think you don't need friends or at least don't need me.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

    I can just imagine giving the site to either of YOU two, LOL!

    Silky would just be banning away at everyone who irritated her, publishing IPs, and so forth.

    UFC actually *has* another forum. And guess what it is? Pictures of poodlehumpers. That's it!

    I'm sorry, there's just a WHOLE lot of stupid going on around here. Seriously, I almost can't bear it!

    I'm tempted to just start deleting it all, but since it doesn't violate the mod policy, I spose it can it stay.
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    It is waste of courtesy

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

    Admin wrote:I can just imagine giving the site to either of YOU two, LOL!

    Silky would just be banning away at everyone who irritated her, publishing IPs, and so forth.

    UFC actually *has* another forum. And guess what it is? Pictures of poodlehumpers. That's it!

    I'm sorry, there's just a WHOLE lot of stupid going on around here. Seriously, I almost can't bear it!

    I'm tempted to just start deleting it all, but since it doesn't violate the mod policy, I spose it can it stay.
    You can suppose everything, the more suppose, the more exposed that how you don't understand others at all.

    You are as shallow as poodle humpers.

    With your 'mod policy', you can be the chairman of nobody.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 pm

    You don't know the depths of it. Nor could you. Nor would you want to.

    I've always respected your independent mind Silky, and your spunk. You've got some unique lateral thinking I've never seen before.

    Come on back when you want to be e-friends again. Try not to turn on me next time though

    BigFatFailure

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  BigFatFailure on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:12 pm

    Get him Silky, get him!!!

    In fact, drag every little cocksucker here back to your saloon and go buffalo bill on them

    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    shut up and piss off

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 pm

    BigFatFailure wrote:Get him Silky, get him!!!

    In fact, drag every little cocksucker here back to your saloon and go buffalo bill on them

    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    I quarrel with sciency <> I love you, piss off, dirty unknown worm.

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 pm

    Admin wrote:I can just imagine giving the site to either of YOU two, LOL!

    Silky would just be banning away at everyone who irritated her, publishing IPs, and so forth.

    UFC actually *has* another forum. And guess what it is? Pictures of poodlehumpers. That's it!

    I'm sorry, there's just a WHOLE lot of stupid going on around here. Seriously, I almost can't bear it!

    I'm tempted to just start deleting it all, but since it doesn't violate the mod policy, I spose it can it stay.

    No I don't.

    We all have the address, we all used the pics posted on that site.

    I know the guy's TBJ screen name but I don't know the guy so frankly he could be one of them for all I know.

    There is a reason I never promoted that site.

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 pm

    BTW there are 2 sites that I know of besides this site.

    One of the guys hasn't done much with it.

    I am, and have been loyal to my fellow poodle smashers.

    At least 2 of them are "likely" on this site now, if they want to post their sites they are welcome to.

    Outing people or disloyalty aint my thing.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 pm

    Ok, fair enough. I don't KNOW who's site it is. I don't even care.

    For sure, there're a fair number of people who hate the poodlehumpers. I dont' actually hate them, at least not on the level you do.

    But I the mod policy here is *clear*. And not just because it's illegal to post people's personal info, or just out of some sense of self-preservation, but because I *agree* with it.

    They crossed the line flesh searching Silky. Hero's and Alex's pics and details about their families were getting posted every night. RB got deported. It pisses people off and drives them to real-life action.

    I know it pissed me off surrounding all the postings about my daughter on TBJ. If her photo and details had been published along with those nasty comments I may well have tried to have someone deported, or even stabbed them in the eye.

    So as I see it, MORE will just fan the flames. Honestly I think TBJ fucked up changing the usernames of posts to J/S and presenting them as evidence to the police. They illegally used their website as flesh search venue on him, and quite probably hacked his email accounts. I hope he goes for that defamation suit.

    Chinese law says it's illegal to post people's personal information. I don't think there's a clause in there about how it's OK to do it *if* you're settling a vendetta. Which is exactly the reasoning Admin used. "We're making an example out of him." Who the fuck is he to make that determination? Does the law not apply to TBJ? Are they the LAW?

    Posting more pics of poodlehumpers, threats, violence appointments, etc are not gonna help you or anyone else. It's what caused all this shit in the first place. It's just more illegal activity. I wouldn't be stressing the legal point so much except that's in that arena now.

    Cyberstalking caused all of this. More cyberstalking is not the solution. Don't cyberstalk on this website.

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm

    Admin wrote:Ok, fair enough. I don't KNOW who's site it is. I don't even care.

    For sure, there're a fair number of people who hate the poodlehumpers. I dont' actually hate them, at least not the level you do.

    But I the mod policy here is *clear*. And not just because it's illegal to post people's personal info, or just out of some sense of self-preservation, but because I *agree* with it.

    They crossed the line flesh searching Silky. Hero's and Alex's pics and details about their families were getting posted every night. RB got deported. It pisses people off and drives them to real-life action.

    I know it pissed me off surrounding all the postings about my daughter on TBJ. If her photo and details had been published along with those nasty comments I may well have tried to have someone deported, or even stabbed them in the eye.

    So as I see it, MORE will just fan the flames. Honestly I think TBJ fucked up changing the usernames of posts to J/S and presenting them as evidence to the police. They illegally used their website as flesh search venue on him, and quite probably hacked his email accounts. I hope he goes for that defamation suit.

    Chinese law says it's illegal to post people's personal information. I don't think there's a clause in there about how it's OK to do it *if* you're settling a vendetta. Which is exactly the reasoning Admin used. "We're making an example out of him." Who the fuck is he to make that determination? Does the law not apply to TBJ? Are they the LAW?

    Posting more pics of poodlehumpers, threats, violence appointments, etc are not gonna help you or anyone else. It's what caused all this shit in the first place. It's just more illegal activity. I wouldn't be stressing the legal point so much except that's in that arena now.

    Cyberstalking caused all of this. More cyberstalking is not the solution. Don't cyberstalk on this website.


    OK I assume its ok to post my site one a popular social website?

    I won't post pics in the future, just links.

    If those links trouble them, they can change their (or my) site.

    I am trying to help them get friends, like they intended when they opened those pages.

    That's what you get for trying to help people!
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:20 pm

    No. No links to personal info either.

    I've explained that over and over again.

    I've been *clear* as crystal with the mod policy. I'm done entertaining arguments, sorry.

    Advertise the site on TBJ if you like. They condone flesh searching, so I'm guessing they should be fine with it.

    UFCpieceofashit wrote:
    Admin wrote:Ok, fair enough. I don't KNOW who's site it is. I don't even care.

    For sure, there're a fair number of people who hate the poodlehumpers. I dont' actually hate them, at least not the level you do.

    But I the mod policy here is *clear*. And not just because it's illegal to post people's personal info, or just out of some sense of self-preservation, but because I *agree* with it.

    They crossed the line flesh searching Silky. Hero's and Alex's pics and details about their families were getting posted every night. RB got deported. It pisses people off and drives them to real-life action.

    I know it pissed me off surrounding all the postings about my daughter on TBJ. If her photo and details had been published along with those nasty comments I may well have tried to have someone deported, or even stabbed them in the eye.

    So as I see it, MORE will just fan the flames. Honestly I think TBJ fucked up changing the usernames of posts to J/S and presenting them as evidence to the police. They illegally used their website as flesh search venue on him, and quite probably hacked his email accounts. I hope he goes for that defamation suit.

    Chinese law says it's illegal to post people's personal information. I don't think there's a clause in there about how it's OK to do it *if* you're settling a vendetta. Which is exactly the reasoning Admin used. "We're making an example out of him." Who the fuck is he to make that determination? Does the law not apply to TBJ? Are they the LAW?

    Posting more pics of poodlehumpers, threats, violence appointments, etc are not gonna help you or anyone else. It's what caused all this shit in the first place. It's just more illegal activity. I wouldn't be stressing the legal point so much except that's in that arena now.

    Cyberstalking caused all of this. More cyberstalking is not the solution. Don't cyberstalk on this website.


    OK I assume its ok to post my site one a popular social website?

    I won't post pics in the future, just links.

    If those links trouble them, they can change their (or my) site.

    I am trying to help them get friends, like they intended when they opened those pages.

    That's what you get for trying to help people!


    Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    I don't mean to cyberstalk

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm

    Just in case others do the same to you or they do harm to you in real life.
    I always like fair play. That is all. monkey

    Especially when people threaten your safety.
    If you could solve the threaten in real life, who needs cyberstalk.

    I think, comparing with real life safety, forum mod policy is too trivial.
    If there is a person posts in a forum begging for help because another poster is a murderer, if I am the administrator, out of humanism, I will forgot 'mod policy' for the time being because "a case involving human life is one of supreme importance"(人命关天).

    Even a forum should have its temperature of human nature. Otherwise, the policy is just too indifferent and hypercrite, and provide numerious opportunities for bad guys.

    If 'stop cyberstalk' is the only mod policy, I am afraid as an administrator, you've missed a lot of other points.

    Cyberstalk is not the only disaster can happen in forums. It could be worse. But unfortunately, you only notice this but ignore other serious problems, and you feel very self-satisfied about your simplex achievement of banning flesh search.


    Last edited by silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

    UFCpieceofashit

    Posts : 139
    Join date : 2010-05-09

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  UFCpieceofashit on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

    I am not arguing with ya.
    and I am not asking ya.


    If you can't handle my position ban me, that's fine.
    Ban everyone who makes threats and post pics (who aren't offering the courtesy I am).
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 pm

    OK fine you win. I'm banning you for 24 hours.

    It will give me a rest from having to mod almost everything you post. You're the only person I have to do that with.

    If you think I'm being inconsiderate of you, I'm not trying to be. You just completely ignore the policy.

    Just to be clear, this is for violating the mod policy numerous times, most recently for posting links to personal info in the "test" thread, and NOT for any opinions about me you have expressed.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

    silkywave3 wrote:Just in case others do the same to you or they do harm to you in real life.
    I always like fair play. That is all. monkey

    Especially when people threaten your safety.
    If you could solve the threaten in real life, who needs cyberstalk.

    I think, comparing with real life safety, forum mod policy is too trivial.
    If there is a person posts in a forum begging for help because another poster is a murderer, if I am the administrator, out of humanism, I will forgot 'mod policy' for the time being because "a case involving human life is one of supreme importance"(人命关天).

    Even a forum should have its temperature of human nature. Otherwise, the policy is just too indifferent and hypercrite, and provide numerious opportunities for bad guys.

    If 'stop cyberstalk' is the only mod policy, I am afraid as an administrator, you've missed a lot of other points.

    Cyberstalk is not the only disaster can happen in forums. It could be worse. But unfortunately, you only notice this but ignore other serious problems, and you feel very self-satisfied about your simplex achievement of banning flesh search.

    Anything less would be corruption, and all would lost, back to square one. Yeah, it's an achievement, if only in my eyes.

    You're right, I'm arrogant enough to count that as something.

    I'm a man of principle, everything crumbling to shit all around me is perfectly acceptable AFIAC.

    Also I have to say, your argument doens't make any sense to me. If there's a murderer about, go to the authorities, not a fkn website. Sheesh.

    You can still spell out your cases against other posters. Just don't include:

    NAMES, PHOTOS, ADDRESSES, WORKPLACES, ETC!

    Duhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!


    Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    I don't care the forum anymore

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

    Admin wrote:
    Anything less would be corruption, and all would lost, back to square one. Yeah, it's an achievement, if only in my eyes.

    You're right, I'm arrogant enough to count that as something.

    And I challenge TBJ to adopt the same position.

    Also I have to say, your argument doens't make any sense to me. If there's a murderer about, go to the authorities, not a fkn website. Sheesh.

    You can still spell out your cases against other posters. Just don't include:

    NAMES, PHOTOS, ADDRESSES, WORKPLACES, ETC!

    Duhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
    It is only your personal empire. Not for anyone else. I think it is not necessary for you to say "you can" or "you cann't" anymore.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:10 pm

    What are talking about Silky "My Personal Empire"???

    Anyone can say whatever the hell they want here, even against *me*.

    They just cannot CYBERSTALK!

    That's the *only* rule.

    If you think that's unreasonable, or some ego trip on my part, tough noogies!
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    frankly speaking

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm

    Admin wrote:What are talking about Silky "My Personal Empire"???

    Anyone can say whatever the hell they want here, even against *me*.

    They just cannot CYBERSTALK!

    That's the *only* rule.

    If you think that's unreasonable, or some ego trip on my part, tough noogies!
    It is not a thing you allow or not -- I think you are still confused.

    It is a thing people get attracted or not.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:22 pm

    Well, you're still here, aren't you?

    As for attraction, nothing sells tickets like internal conflict anyway.

    For sure, I don't worry about people liking me. Haven't the need.

    In fact it's better when they don't. At least with enemies you can cut right to the chase and say what you really think.

    For the record though, I'm still sorta sweet on *you*
    avatar
    silkywave3

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Did you accept my good opinions

    Post  silkywave3 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:26 pm

    Admin wrote:Well, you're still here, aren't you?

    I don't worry about people liking me.

    In fact it's better when they don't. At least with enemies you can cut right the chase and say what you really think.

    For the record though, I'm still sorta sweet on *you*
    Rolling Eyes

    Don't you feel it is a messy here?

    Did you read the 3 reasons for people don't come to register?

    Waste of courtesy.
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 163
    Join date : 2010-05-02

    Re: PASS THE TORCH SCIENCY

    Post  Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:30 pm

    They don't register, but they *view*. It's an open site, anyone can choose to come here or not.

    I surely do not give a shit.

    This cursed forum can drown in its own filth for all I care.

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:02 am