Laid Bare!

There will be a reckoning!

Psioncy

There will be a reckoning!

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 am

And Pi, run ur mouthy mouth for all its mouthy worth, for all its worth.

The reckoning will come, and u will not escape!

The Great Splendini

Re: There will be a reckoning!

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:52 am

Awww come on, man.

You really want to start off the Snake year on a snake-in-the-grass kinda vibe?

Well bring it on then, mothafucka.

I've been preparing my whole life for a personal ARMEGEDDON.

with YOU.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:10 pm

It's all fun and games unless somebody loses an eye -for an eye, isn't it?

You incoherent mealy-mouthed fora lamprey.

If you think you can just keep talking shit to me on the internet without facing severe repercussions, you'd better think again.

And after you think about it again, you might want to think about it some more. Because don't think for one second I cannot, am not willing to, or shan't kick your ass, because I can, will, and shall.

You're basically dealing with a man who is COMBAT TRAINED, been in loads of drunken fights that he can't remember, and has a green belt in karate. Put those factors together and you've got a perfect of storm of BADASS to contend with.

So any time you want take a break from prancing all over this website like Princess Muffinpop and have a proper go, we can GO. And when go-time comes, your won't be needing a keyboard to tap on, because you'll be tapping out as I'm tapdancing all over your face.

And once you get out of traction and regain the use the of your limbs, you can come on back here and write a letter of apology to the entire SK community, a community that you have single-handedly done irreparable harm to, describing in detail how and why you got your asked kicked, how much you deserved it, and expressing your deepest gratitude to me for doing so.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Sorry, I don't take anything back that I said about you. You got everything you DESERVED.

However, I do apologize to silkywave. I think I was way too harsh on her. So if you're reading this silkywave, sorry for being an asshole with you.

How many violence appointments did you make on TBJ, sciency?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 pm

There's a pattern I noticed in your behavior.

You WANT people to engage in conflict with you. You're subconsciously BEGGING for it. Why did this fight break out? Because I quoted Amy Winehouse and you think she's a whore?

You incessantly deliberately say stuff that provokes people. That's the level you're at. You can ONLY engage in conflict. You cannot engage in normal conversation.

You were constantly provoking everyone with your insane ramblings on TBJ and then act like you have a HOLY GOD-SANCTIONED VENDETTA. You were just as much an asshole as anybody else on that forum. Karma/God/Satan isn't on your side on this one.

The fact is I'm tired of talking to you.

Because the ONLY reason you talk to anyone on ANY forum is because you're so fucked up subconsciously that you need to engage everyone in CONFLICT. And then you act like the innocent victim.

I'm tired of being dragged down to your level.

You're tired of my comments, right? But that's the ONLY way to talk to you. There's no other way.

There's no way to have a civilized rational conversation with someone like you. You're too fucked up.

The only way I can stop insulting you is to stop talking to you. Is that what you really want? Then you're up shit creek all alone with your insanity with no one doing you the courtesy of pointing it out. Then you'll have to set up a shadow-boxing violence appointment and fight with yourself.

Why did you ban UFC? Was it really because he was breaking the MOD policy? Or was it because he was pointing out unpleasant aspects of your personality that you couldn't handle listening to?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

You wished everyone a shitty new year in the other thread.

That's not just a passing comment. That's what you're all about.

You're miserable, so you want to drag everyone into your misery. That's why you like Hitler so much. That's why 90% of your ramblings are insanity. That's the only reason you engage in conversation with anyone on these forums.

It can only lead to conflict and never-ending fighting with you. That's the only place any conversation with you will ever lead.

You've got serious psychological issues.

And for my own benefit and yours, I'm refraining from any further communication with you.

I've had enough of this bullshit.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 am

Wow, I really like how you think you dictate what other people can and can't say on the internet.

You lash out at everyone, harass SK posters non-stop, then try to play victim and accuse others of your own miserable human failings.

I've long since given up trying to get through to you, it's futile. There's a reason you're not welcome anywhere on the net, you're a goddam forum parasite. Do you know what a slime eel is? It's a small eel that crawls up a fish's ass and eats it from the inside out. If you net one these fish it initially the seems full sized, but when you pick it up a bunch of these slimey m'fkrs ooze out, that fish is nothing but a flappy sack of skin.

That's what you do to a forum Pi, you crawl up its ass and and fill it with slime.

It's all you *ever* do, besides throw hissy fits and threaten to leave. Well, I've got that covered too.

Cuz I could just easily program a Pi script in C++ code, heck I could probably make one on an abacus.

Just toss in some of your idiotic phrases like "Listen Kids..." and "Splendini says..." and then data-mine pop psychology and new age hippie malarky websites to generate even more random phrasing pasted all together and peppered with a random insult generator, and wala, we've got a Pi-bot. Or we just replace you with a joke app that makes fart noises.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 am

Psioncy wrote:Wow, I really like how you think you dictate what other people can and can't say on the internet.

You lash out at everyone, harass SK posters non-stop, then try to play victim and accuse others of your own miserable human failings.

No, that's a pile of BULLSHIT. I don't harass SK posters non-stop.

I did attack Silky, but there was a reason for it. Who else? Niceone? No. Leochick? No. RB? No. UFC? Maybe, but that guy's a prick. You, on the other hand, pissed off just about everyone. And you had to ban them to cover your tracks. If you want to dispute this, then let me re-open the forum and let's see who the former members of the forum hate more - me or you.

And the only other person I attacked on here is YOU. Because you're a slimeball. There's too many things about your personality that are fucking repulsive. One minute you're friends with someone, the next minute they're your enemy and you're wishing people to have a shitty new year. Why the fuck would anybody want to be friends with you?

I already explained this. You (either consciously or subconsciously) are constantly setting yourself up for attack. You WANT people to harass you. You go on TBJ at 3 am and hijack threads with 42 consecutive posts that have nothing to do with the topic but only about the insanity going through your mind. You don't expect people to attack you for that? Of course you do.

And you're the one who's always playing victim. After you've given people 1001 good reasons to attack you, you act like you have some God-sanctioned holy vendetta. You got shit is what you got. God's not on your side. Trust me.

Grow the fuck up.

And I think it might be worth your time to ask yourself why so many people fucking hate you. No, it's not because they're jealous. There's always jealous people out there. But with you, there are 1001 other reasons why people might hate you. I'll leave it to your delicious imagination to figure it out for yourself. I'm tired of wiping your ass.

Pi-bot. Ha ha ha. I cannot be copied. I'm way too unique. But good look trying.

Leochick

Post  Leochick on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:30 am

The Great Splendini wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:Wow, I really like how you think you dictate what other people can and can't say on the internet.

No, that's a pile of BULLSHIT. I don't harass SK posters non-stop.

I did attack Silky, but there was a reason for it. Who else? Niceone? No. Leochick? No. RB? No. UFC? Maybe, but that guy's a prick. You, on the other hand, pissed off just about everyone. And you had to ban them to cover your tracks. If you want to dispute this, then let me re-open the forum and let's see who the former members of the forum hate more - me or you.

And the only other person I attacked on here is YOU. Because you're a slimeball. There's too many things about your personality that are fucking repulsive. One minute you're friends with someone, the next minute they're your enemy and you're wishing people to have a shitty new year. Why the fuck would anybody want to be friends with you?
    FRiEND,If u think talking to this site is a PRICK u also one of them. lol!
    I already explained this. You (either consciously or subconsciously) are constantly setting yourself up for attack. You WANT people to harass you. You go on TBJ at 3 am and hijack threads with 42 consecutive posts that have nothing to do with the topic but only about the insanity going through your mind. You don't expect people to attack you for that? Of course you do.

And you're the one who's always playing victim. After you've given people 1001 good reasons to attack you, you act like you have some God-sanctioned holy vendetta. You got shit is what you got. God's not on your side. Trust me.

Grow the fuck up.

And I think it might be worth your time to ask yourself why so many people fucking hate you. No, it's not because they're jealous. There's always jealous people out there. But with you, there are 1001 other reasons why people might hate you. I'll leave it to your delicious imagination to figure it out for yourself. I'm tired of wiping your ass.

Pi-bot. Ha ha ha. I cannot be copied. I'm way too unique. But good look trying.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:08 pm

[quote="Leochick"]
    The Great Splendini wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:
    FRiEND,If u think talking to this site is a PRICK u also one of them. lol!

You're entitled to your opinion. If you think I'm a prick, that's fine.

But why the fuck are you being nice to me and calling me "friend" every fucking 5 minutes if you think I'm a prick?

You're a good match for Sciency. You 2 should get married. One minute someone is your "Friend" and the next minute they're a prick.

Very lovely. Very lovely.

Happy New year, "friend".

The fucking slimiest cheap used car salesmen are always going around using the word "friend".

Another backstabbing hypocrite on this stupid forum.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Careful Toots, you think you're merely exchanging words with a human person, but in reality THIS is attaching itself you:

Yes, that is an actual photograph of his penis. Once he gets it in a girl, there's no getting it out short of tearing it off -along with a very unhealthy portion of the surrounding flesh. She can soon be seen running for the hills, screaming in horror, dragging him in tow by his vampiric pecker.
    silkywave3

What's wrong between pi and sciency?

Post  silkywave3 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I feel nothing serious, you two are just getting very bored and tend to pull some shit on internet.

Take it easy! Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 pm

I may continue to post here because I think that a few people in the general community's lives may be touched by my posts.

However, I refuse to acknowledge the existence of Sciency any longer.

And also, any friend/ex-girlfriend/sibling of Sciency ain't no friend o' mine. So please do not address me as "friend". In fact, do not address me at all preferably. Otherwise, I will assume that your hair and smile are as greasy as your online persona.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Leochick

Post  Leochick on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 am

The Great Splendini wrote:I may continue to post here because I think that a few people in the general community's lives may be touched by my posts.

However, I refuse to acknowledge the existence of Sciency any longer.

And also, any friend/ex-girlfriend/sibling of Sciency ain't no friend o' mine. So please do not address me as "friend". In fact, do not address me at all preferably. Otherwise, I will assume that your hair and smile are as greasy as your online persona.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Ur welcome, anyway I didn't mention the word "friend" anymore, bcos I feel guilty to my self to pretend that u will be my friend to this forum. Ur acting like my BF "best friend" its ok bcos year of the snake now im not surprise that ur treat me like that. Thanks for everything... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 am

Nice job turning on Leochick, you rabid fucking lunatic. She's been a sweetheart to you -and as patient as the day is long.

I mean, come on, pointing out that you're a fkn prick is pretty darn obvious to everyone everywhere. The only person deluded enough to think it's even remotely deserving of "elephant in the room" status would be you.

Now how about you go slither back into your wormy earthen hole or eat your own tail or something?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 am

U really want to play such an asshole that u can't understand the mod policy? That policy which is against threatening ppl's wives, children, and pets?

I've offered u the forum password before, and I offer it to u now again. Just ask.

For as much as a scum I think u r, i think we agree on this point. But if u want to obfuscate and sophistrize on it, it's all urs.

PM me, I'll give u the forum password, u can be Admin!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:11 am

I'll really do it, if that's what u want. If the anti-stalker mod policy really makes no sense to you...

WIth their criminal stalking devices.

So before fallaciously asking yourserlf why I modded RB and UFC, ask urself some questions.

First off, RB i know in RL. And, actually, he's a good guy! And good lookin' too@ But still threatening white ppl's families....

I can do the same.

But not on the internet.....

Secondly, I have never, not once, modded a single one of YOUR posts.

As much as I fkn despise u, to the end of time.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 am

RB and UFC are a similiar unicorn. THey can't help what they are, and as a SK patron, u *know* this. So all ur arguments to the contrary are philacious@ I'm not a racist, i just hate niggers.

Brown girls with bones through their noses are fine in my book.

Island girl, bone through the nose.... brown.

Not overcooked, not undercooked. Just right. Like the Gingerbread Man.

Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!
    Psioncy

Ok, I'll admit it!

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 am

I like brown girls.

You know why?

Cuz my daughter is a perfect green-eyed Aryan.

My life's work is done, and I just want entertainment.

My reproduction ended, long ago, and I'm happy about that!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 am

You know if my brown girl took me back it would also be ok.

Why?

Because I first advanced my RACE. Then later advanced another race.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:42 am

Give me back my brown girl, or the Earth will be scorched. An even darker shade than her skin!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 am

Jeez, you have all that to say, huh?

glad i got you started on the black people again. a little redneck-ness is always a good thing.

about the site: nah, i don't want it. i got too many problems in the real world to deal with this shit. one thing you can do it just re-open it at certain hours when you're online, so you can easily mod out posts in real-time.

about leochick: i'm not sure how anyone can reconcile being called friend and a prick in the same sentence. sorry, can't do it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Psioncy wrote:

Secondly, I have never, not once, modded a single one of YOUR posts.

As much as I fkn despise u, to the end of time.

Yeah, you never modded one of my posts.

Why did you start this thread?

Reckoning for what? You've insulted me as much as I've insulted you.

You don't have a moral high ground on anyone. Trust me.

You create conflict for no apparent reason other than your own psyche is in so much conflict that it needs to manifest in the outer world.

At least I argue for a reason.

You're just barking mad and hell-bent on Armageddon.

May the force be with you.

Leochick

Post  Leochick on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Psioncy wrote:Nice job turning on Leochick, you rabid fucking lunatic. She's been a sweetheart to you -and as patient as the day is long.

I mean, come on, pointing out that you're a fkn prick is pretty darn obvious to everyone everywhere. The only person deluded enough to think it's even remotely deserving of "elephant in the room" status would be you.

Now how about you go slither back into your wormy earthen hole or eat your own tail or something?

What r u talking about I don't even understand what u trying to say???Don't pick point ur personal problem here im just trying to explain what I meant so if this bother to u ok fine...Go to hell and talk to ur self ask why is it happened to ur life u deserving to have desperate life, for me im happy and contented to what I have, Im deserving to have a good future and good life sorry its sad to say that to u.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Leochick wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:Nice job turning on Leochick, you rabid fucking lunatic. She's been a sweetheart to you -and as patient as the day is long.

What r u talking about I don't even understand what u trying to say???Don't pick point ur personal problem here im just trying to explain what I meant so if this bother to u ok fine...Go to hell and talk to ur self ask why is it happened to ur life u deserving to have desperate life, for me im happy and contented to what I have, Im deserving to have a good future and good life sorry its sad to say that to u.

Hey LeoChick, why don't you try learning some English, or at least using what knowledge you have of the language to examine things a closer before you go jumping to conclusions. That msg was written to Pi, not you Rolling Eyes

Haven't I been encouraging with you, empathic, and even dare I say... selfless? You probably know me the best of anyone here, so if you really think I "deserve" what I've got, then right back at you with all the shit life can throw. Unbelievable you would say that. Thoughtless, childish, and self-serving. Oh yeah, and nigh on impossible to communicate with.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:43 am