Laid Bare!

There will be a reckoning!

The Great Splendini

Re: There will be a reckoning!

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:41 pm

hey sciency, is the forum blowing up in your face just a little?

leochick, what are you doing on this forum? you don't seem to have a healthy friendship with sciency. it seems like you still have a lot of seething anger that the relationship didn't work out.

if you have any final thoughts for sciency, get them off your chest and move on.

Leochick

Post  Leochick on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 am

Psioncy wrote:
    Leochick wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:Nice job turning on Leochick, you rabid fucking lunatic. She's been a sweetheart to you -and as patient as the day is long.

I mean, come on, pointing out that you're a fkn prick is pretty darn obvious to everyone everywhere. The only person deluded enough to think it's even remotely deserving of "elephant in the room" status would be you.

Now how about you go slither back into your wormy earthen hole or eat your own tail or something?

What r u talking about I don't even understand what u trying to say???Don't pick point ur personal problem here im just trying to explain what I meant so if this bother to u ok fine...Go to hell and talk to ur self ask why is it happened to ur life u deserving to have desperate life, for me im happy and contented to what I have, Im deserving to have a good future and good life sorry its sad to say that to u.

Hey LeoChick, why don't you try learning some English, or at least using what knowledge you have of the language to examine things a closer before you go jumping to conclusions. That msg was written to Pi, not you Rolling Eyes

Haven't I been encouraging with you, empathic, and even dare I say... selfless? You probably know me the best of anyone here, so if you really think I "deserve" what I've got, then right back at you with all the shit life can throw. Unbelievable you would say that. Thoughtless, childish, and self-serving. Oh yeah, and nigh on impossible to communicate with.

AH ok is it clear to me now this forum is for the crazy ppol like u guys thanks from now on ill never bother u.....and about my English soon I will ask my husband to enroll me this coming enrollment in USA so I can understand all the crazy things that u talking about.bye.... study study study

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Leochick:

What are you doing on this forum? Seriously. What are you doing here? You seem to think Psioncy is the devil for he did to you. So why are you here? To punish him for what he did? To make him understand that what he did deserves eternal hell? To show him that you found someone better?

There's nothing healthy about an ex-girlfriend who is holding a grudge and who is still in contact with her ex.

Why don't you say your final thoughts to Sciency and then say goodbye forever?

Sciency:
    Why are you still in contact with an ex who thinks you're the devil? Haven't you ever heard of purging the past and letting go of people and situations that no longer serve you? She's toxic. She's here to poison you. And don't you think you already have enough poison on your plate?

Both of you:
    Learn whatever it is you need to learn from this relationship you had, then move on and let go.

This is not healthy for either one of you.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Leochick wrote:AH ok is it clear to me now this forum is for the crazy ppol like u guys thanks from now on ill never bother u.....and about my English soon I will ask my husband to enroll me this coming enrollment in USA so I can understand all the crazy things that u talking about.bye.... study study study

Yeah, we're crazy. What about you? You don't think you're crazy?

You act like you're on good terms with Sciency one minute and the next minute you're cursing his daughter.

I'll repeat this one last time.

Say whatever you need to say to him. Get it off your chest. Then stop communicating with him.

Unless you can get past the hurt and blame. But it looks like you're nowhere close to doing that.

You don't need to try to poison him for the rest of his life because you got hurt.

This is stupid and childish and it's not doing you any good either. You're just hurting yourself by re-hashing it incessantly. And besides, you said you got married now. So why would someone who has moved on and get married still be in contact with an ex and curse him?

People get hurt in relationships. It sucks, but that's the way it is. Sometimes it's unavoidable. Sometimes it's even necessary.

But if you think you were wronged, I think you made your point now. Sciency got the point.

MOVE ON and LET GO.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Sciency got the point.

No, I didn't. Nobody around here has nor will ever have gotten their so-called point across to me cuz there is none to be will have been gotten from you.

Not her, not you, not nobody. Succinctly put, you are pinheads. And yeah, so by saying such you may think that I'm at least admiting that your heads are pointy, constituting your possession of a point of sorts, and trying to make a point out of that, and suchforth...

But not a point doth that make. Tacky is more like it.

And stupid, goldarn-fkn-dumber-than-nails frivilous. And pointless (Though I'm pretty sure I mentioned that already!)

Nobody has anything to "explain" to me. The appalling hubris of either of you believing you do sickens me to no end.

There's no gdm call for it. You don't have the right, you haven't *earned* that right. Not by a fkn longshot, buckos.

All I see is a forum that's gone completely to pot in a handbasket, an entire community ruined beyond repair on account of two no-good traitorous ner'do-wells.

And for what? To get your idiotic "points" across to me.

I think I'd better lay off the booze and start huffin' gasoline, cuz that's about the only way I'm ever gonna accrue sufficient brain-damage in time to hear either of you say anything provocative enough to light up one even *one* of my neurons before I die.

Or after for that matter. Eternal morons, repugnant slithery things consumed with ENVY trying to squirm their way into my precious mind. Evil or Very Mad

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:55 am

ha ha, hubris.

was that a post or a fucking soliloquy?

i'm gonna fucking PATRONIZE you, mothafucka.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:19 am

leochick,

get back on here and tell sciency what a scumbag he is.

torment him for what he did to you.

torment his offspring.

incessantly and for eternity.

unleash some old testament eye for an eye on this mothafucka.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:55 pm

It seems like you love to harangue females. You've got women issues, that's for sure. I mean, I do too obviously, but mine are more... (geez how can I put it?) heterosexual. In fact if I remember correctly, which I do, you debutanted on this board *as* a girl. And you never let on your secret even past the point of giving UFC a raging boner for you. Yep, I think that's what I'm talking about right there.

Anyway, Leochick is a woman of highly redeemable qualities, in some limited ways, as even more so are you. Unfortunately in your case, they're only redeemable for this flaming bag of poo:

Pi, I'm gonna "axe" you the same question that a person of colorized origin once asked me with the utmost sincerety. "Do you know what TIME it is?"

To which I foolishly looked at my watch and answered like a typical cracker "Why, yes. It's 8:36 in the PM my good sir!"

But that wasn't the right answer, cuz he wasn't asking me what time, in the chronological sense, that it actually was but rather what "TIIIIME" it *is*.

Once I understood that, that alternate perception of this common query, which really meant "Do you know what's HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, honkey m'fkr?" My whole life changed. I realized, to quote the immortal Led Zeppelin, that sometimes words do indeed have two meanings.

Now, all these many years later, I pose the very same question to you. Do you, Pi, know what tiiiiiiime it is?

I'm gonna go ahead and give an enormous hint by telling you outright, it's THE RECKONING, and we are *deep* into it. I am reckoning the ever-loving-shit out of you right now, at this very moment!

That's what tiiiiiiime it is! You "get it" now?

Maybe not, maybe still you try to shrug it off, figuring yourself a veteran of sorts and wholly immune to harm, cuz after all, here on SK we've had Downfalls, Demises, and pretty much all manner of nighness imaginable.

But you know this is different, it even *feels* different, don't it?

That's because those weren't RECKONINGS. Reckonings are way, way, WAY fkn worse than anything we've ever done before.

So now maybe the severity of the situation is beginning to dawn on you? I hope it is, because that's a big part of the suckiness that you experience during a reckoning.

Stay tuned, m'fkr. Cuz I do about 'reckon' there's more to come.... affraid

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 pm

god are you babbling incessantly lately. what are you, on the fucking rag?

go ahead, you can axe me anything you like mothafucka.

yeah, ladyluck. you fools actually thought you had a hot chick without serious psychological issues on this stupid forum just looking to get laid. no hot chick without issues would be caught dead on this heaping pile of stench.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 am

The Great Splendini wrote:god are you babbling incessantly lately.

I'm *trying* to communicate with you on *your* level.

(You're welcome Rolling Eyes )

We're not making much progress though, I'll admit. Maybe if I just start squawking like a gdm bird I'll finally match your resonance.

Braaaawwwwwwk, BRAAAWWWWWWWKK! Braawwwwk, brawk brawk brawk bwarrrk!!!

(Translation: "Believe me, I find this even more distasteful than you do!")

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 am

I may have scared Leochick off there, bud.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu May 08, 2014 2:53 am

You haven't scare off nobody.

THE DAY OF RECKONING HAS COME.

I hope you are prepared!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri May 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Words? What are words>?

Careless whispers on the dance floor.

When the music plays, u r fucking gays....

I don't care about that shit.

All I care about is your IMMINENENT DESTRUCTION.

There's nothing sexual about it.

Just DIE.

D I E!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri May 09, 2014 11:03 pm

my whole life's been a fucking reckoning.

the LIFE of RECKONING.

and you're totally and utterly fucked.

NEVER EVER bring a knife to a gun fight.

what? Lady Luck? it was a fucking JOKE.

and you suckers believed you had PUSSY coming your way.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri May 09, 2014 11:05 pm

you shlump.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri May 09, 2014 11:36 pm

You should not have brung a TWAT...

To a sherman minigun fight.

But I'm gonna give you a slight chance.

I'm putting my minigun away, and pullling out a black powder musket.

But beware, my backup is a crossbow.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Ok, crossbows are fine.

You ever heard of a ballista?

I think it's spanish or something.

For a huge dick-to-ass crossbow.

Trebuchet? That's french for the same thing.

We got 'em all. Do you speak english, m'fkr?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm