Laid Bare!

Podblogcast

Psioncy

Podblogcast

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 am

Ok, so it's come to my attention that as an antisocial expat who lives in a cave that I'm not so "up" on what's the dealio is these days.

I know that America has been having some kinda economic global recession for quite some years now, and frankly, I've been kinda shaudenfrueden about that. Also, apparently, ppl are using iPhones, and Ipads and other feminine hygiene products to do their internetting these days.

Don't get me wrong, I *know* 'puters.

I got started on the Sinclair 1000 back in the fkn 70s! Back when you had to hook ur computer up RGB style to ur living room TV and spend hours copying Frogger or Pong in Basic, then saving it to a freakin cassette player. And in uni I took C++, assembly language, and so on.

So don't tell me I'm a computer retard. I run my own website FFS!

But, at the same token, I don't even know how to use an iPud. I can stil whack my pud, sure....

So I spose that means I've kinda gotten behind the times, but that's about to rectified.

Apparently now, according a TV show I downloaded called "Two Broke Girls" the entire economy of the Western World is now based upon iPud devices and "blogs" and hipsters and other assorted technobabble. I have to take their word for it, cuz I've been living the hutongs for so many years I don't have a fkn clue.

It's time to get aboard this new gravy train and join the 21st or 22nd or whatever century it is. Since I own and operate the most badass site on the entire interweb, I should therefore be raking in the dough.

I'm gonna start charging active members a service fee. And since there's only 1, and he's a moose-humping canuck, the rate is $1000 per month. Pay up or GTFO!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Podblogcast

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:41 am

Now don't get too offended there, Poo. I said "moose-humping canuck" NOT "moose-humped Canuck". This connotes a very subtle yet poignant difference.

You see a "moose-humped" individual would be sucking syrup off a moose-cock (and nobody's asking you if you have!)

But a "moose-humper", well, shit! Come on, you'd have to be pretty Paul gdm Bunyan manly to hump a fkn moose, yeah?

Ok, so pay me $1000 and I'll concede publicly to the entire SK audience that u have in deed humped a moose.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:17 am

Sorry, just one question.

And I'm sorry if you've been asked this 100,000,000,000,999 times before....

But.....

Have u been slobbing syrup off moose-knobs?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 am

I'v3e got a *lawyer* from New Zealand, whom have you just made the mistake of pissing him off.

I'm gonna *SUE* your moose-fkn ass from here to eternity!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Psioncy wrote:I'v3e got a *lawyer* from New Zealand, whom have you just made the mistake of pissing him off.

I'm gonna *SUE* your moose-fkn ass from here to eternity!

He's starting his mind-fuck shit.

Insinuating that me (and you) are going to be deported.

And this is AFTER I spoke up for him on TBJ and looked up his book on Amazon and gave him info.

He's a thankless, worthless, back-stabbing piece of donkey dick.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:44 am